Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII to be released for Xbox 360  (Read 1698 times)

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy XIII to be released for Xbox 360
« on: July 16, 2008, 10:51:30 pm »
I made this topic mainly on the point of me wanting to know what OKGamers thought of this choice.

The Final Fantasy series has been under the Playstation name ever since the Playstation 1 came out in the late 90's, and before then it was stuck on the NES and SNES platforms. But now, it's going multi-systemed for both the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Personally, I couldn't really care which platform it came out for, but this gives me reason not to buy a PS3. I have nothing against the Playstation console. Personally, I love the Playstation consoles, as the PS2 has some of the best RPG's ever made.

But I've wanted a 360 ever since it came out, so now that one of my favorite RPG series are coming out on it, I have all the more reason to buy one. ;D
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy XIII to be released for Xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:46:59 pm »
Ya I thought it was fine to do it, I have a PS3 and it doesn't bother me.  I just love how hundreds of people got banned on forums for it.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:52:31 pm »
Ya I thought it was fine to do it, I have a PS3 and it doesn't bother me.  I just love how hundreds of people got banned on forums for it.

It just bothers me that other people are bothered by it. :-\ I don't really see the big deal. Who cares if a console has exclusive games? Does it matter?

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 12:25:01 am »

After putting hundreds and hundreds of $$ into my 360 - only to have it break?  (and not in a replaceable way...)

I'm really wanting to pull for PS3 to win.

And because SC4 nationals will be supporting PS3 - I need one.  Pronto.  SO - the idea of them losing another exclusive kinda stinks and could hurt them overall, but meh, it happens.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 01:41:56 am »

After putting hundreds and hundreds of $$ into my 360 - only to have it break?  (and not in a replaceable way...)

I'm really wanting to pull for PS3 to win.

And because SC4 nationals will be supporting PS3 - I need one.  Pronto.  SO - the idea of them losing another exclusive kinda stinks and could hurt them overall, but meh, it happens.

X A

I understand where you're coming from, though not in the exact same way.