Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102431 times)

vecto0rmayne

Kaddy may not have been the best team player, but doing what he did (rushing a LOT) kept us from ever fully setting up and getting in any sort of a rhythm.  If he'd have had a little more team help rushing in TS types, we probably wouldn't have won.

Also Chad, you didn't carry kaddy thru the finals, but you may have carried him TO the finals.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
ill team with you caddy. lots of love

Offline Lets Be Civil

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
All i gotta say is that we didn't drop kaddy because of skill.  hes a good player and a really solid team should pick him up.  He just doesn't fit our play style.  And be ready for a team thats practiced together for this next tourny!  8)

Haha and we have all already decided that soundout isnt alowed to have party leader
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:56:14 pm by Lets Be Civil »

Offline Hummp

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
this next trny is going to be funnnnnn  ;D

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
chaddddddddddddddddddddddd we will see the 25th baby 8IID your so cocky carried me you got something going for you and thats ffa on octagon fk outta here dont worry about posting back you said you werent going to waste your time. btw theres no ffa so i guess you got nothing to go to this local for. GL  :-* gottem
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:26:02 pm by CaDDy54 »
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Jolly Nekro

Legion will hopefully be there.we didnt do good at all lol.But it was some of our first so.Love it though!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
I may be a F/A /// TO2

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Caddy did awesome.. you were amazing I didnt realize you were good... kids kept saying you were garbage but meanwhile back at the score board it said differ.. quit letting gamers get to your head. Chadddddddd is pretty good to. Look if someone else is going to win a tournament yall got to team up. Gamers to watch for pick up Raider, Hypnotiq and Hummp. I love over exaggerating them 3! They are str8 beast. ANYWAY. Please guys at the next tournament I'm only going to let religion bring LAN Cables. The ones everyone had was terrible. Heres a good place to buy LAN Cables

www.monoprice.com of course type LAN Cables or XBOX LAN
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline JEST3R 4d3

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
im a f/a for this one too kiddies..............

and i totally agree with you mccools, but i need to find a team that i mesh well with first. I had a great time with this last team, but i had to massively alter how i play in order to do even halfway decent. All said though, im going to be forgot about when it comes to being picked up by a good team, just like always.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 01:09:37 am by JEST3R 4d3 »
G Wade is my daddy
Hummp is my mommy
Viper is my Lover (that's a heart joke....get it?)
Walter is my Hagrid
And I was adopted by Hypnotic

(I had to clear up the double daddy thing, and I'm nowhere near being black, so you can see how this works out perfectly)

CHADDDDDD IS MY HEROOOOOO!

Offline SoundOutSilence

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
I love you kaddy. Ohp. And your big 81111D. Got em'   ;)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher

and i totally agree with you mccools, but i need to find a team that i mesh well with first. I had a great time with this last team, but i had to massively alter how i play in order to do even halfway decent. All said though, im going to be forgot about when it comes to being picked up by a good team, just like always.
Should we host customs to help F/A to get picked up? Are you guys going to play 2v2's? Let's not forget about that!
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

Should we host customs to help F/A to get picked up? Are you guys going to play 2v2's? Let's not forget about that!

I like where your heads at here timmy I'd say yes
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline ultimate faust

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
ill be there for street fighter 4.....

what the ♥♥♥♥♥ does F/A mean?

and someone bring blazblue!!

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
ill be there for street fighter 4.....

what the snugglepuff does F/A mean?

and someone bring blazblue!!

It means free agent
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
I am now a TO2, me and famous. Hit me up on either AMPPPP or AMPalicious
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 03:10:09 pm by 2AMPd »

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony