Author Topic: GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!  (Read 8701 times)

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
Re: GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 09:36:53 am »
yes indeed they do suck compaired to computer but there are more out for console, but still no CSS or WoW, if they had those on xbox i would be on em like white on rice! :P
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline rev

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 10:58:05 am »
well... wow would have to make seperate servers for the xbox community.. because it would be impossible to play on a console pad unless you got a mouse and keyboard attachment.. and then.. you might as well play on pc =P  and with CS:Source.. you wouldnt be able to play PC players without getting face-raped.

BBUUTT... the up and coming, but not as spectacular, Age of Conan will be on x-box and you will be interacting with the PC community (or so i've heard). The reason this will be able to cross over to console platforms is the fact it it has very few buttons.. and the buttons you do have, you can mash like a tard. If all else fails, atleast you get to see titties in this game and get down with the barmaid.

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 02:37:58 pm »
i would be all up for getting a mouse and keyboard for a 360 if they had em, i know they have them for ps3, but my problem is i dont have a computer that i could use for gaming and that is even good enough, there was a counterstrike for original xbox, and it was pretty fun, but when playing on 360 its laggy and glitchy, Pc's are also perfect for rts games like wc3, starcraft, and the C&C games because the hotkeys and the quick accesability, but they are both different plateforms so different games work on them so, yeah, somepeople like 360's some pc's some ps3's(not very many lol) its all in opinion
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline loriencfau

• Media Mogul
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I'm the best, but you're cool too.
    • View Profile
    • Metroglow Magazine
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 08:24:19 pm »
nice gear.. I was wondering about TF2.. Should I just buy the orange box for Xbox 360 or just get TF2 on Pc?

You should definitely get the PC version of the 'box.  For the price it can not be beat.

I've got a dedicated server running in raised floor space in OKC.  If you guys want to get a private TF2 game going or whatever, let me know.  My Steam ID is ... I'm looking ... "Lorien Faulkner".  Toss me an add and let's get things rolling.
Metroglow Magazine - Oklahoma City’s #1 independent entertainment magazine. Updated daily at 1PM

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 11:27:58 pm »
its ok.. console fps's suck anyways, so you're not truly missing out =]

Wrong, After playing for years and years on both, FPS games on consoles are far superior. In every aspect.

The only thing that PC has over consoles is RTS and MMO games. Oh and of course, pr0n

Oh actually Garrys mod is fun haha, that doesn't count though.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:30:48 pm by LawlTack »

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 07:15:09 am »

Wrong, After playing for years and years on both, FPS games on consoles are far superior. In every aspect.

The only thing that PC has over consoles is RTS and MMO games. Oh and of course, pr0n

har har... you're bad at fps's.

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 07:18:59 am »

Wrong, After playing for years and years on both, FPS games on consoles are far LESS superior. In every aspect.

Fixed.

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 03:36:46 pm »

I'm far better than you, I guarantee it.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 03:48:39 pm »

You know I played PC games for many years, in fact i refused to buy a console.  But now I own a 360 and a Wii. And I tell yea what having that console sure does beat having to upgrade my PC every 6 months just so I have the Maximum graphics and frame rate. But I was a WASD fool, I believed in nothing else.  Until I got my 360.  There are some good threads on the XBOX forums about Mouse and Keyboard Usage on the 360.  And Ive come to an agreement with most people, Including Microsoft on using Keyboard and Mice on the 360.   I agree that they should not allow it, as it keeps the playing field level and fair.  because i tell you what you unleash me w/ some mouse and WASD control in Halo and guess what, I bet I can own some people.  But now that I have to use the controller I Suck But I am getting better with practice.  But I think intermixing controller with keyboard Mouse on a Console is a bad bad Idea.

You can However plug a USB Keyboard into the XBOX and use it for Messaging and typing. In fact when Fable 2 comes out it will have a chat feature that you can use a keyboard in just to type with.

Now, for RTS style games I really think you almost have to have a Mouse / Keyboard.  I Love playing CnC3 But dont like playing it on the xbox its too clunky to get around on the map, using a joystick in place of a mouse is just not practical.

Offline rev

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 04:58:41 pm »

MJ was my roommate for a couple years and I know he's pretty good at fps's... in fact.. he's just pretty good at gaming.. period. I know he still plays TF2 from time to time.. i'm sure you can find him there if you want to find out... or our other roommate Tony... he's just crazy when it comes to PC fps's

DarkWraith56

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 05:25:42 pm »

lol your walking into something you cant handle and i know these guys would smoke you lol

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 06:08:06 pm »

lol your walking into something you cant handle and i know these guys would smoke you lol
Zach is right these guys would smoke you right out the door.

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 07:15:54 pm »
What a horrendously incorrect assessment.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 07:21:24 pm by LawlTack »

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 06:07:37 am »
HONESTLY. PC vs Console..........The whole arguement is a waiste of time if your argueing about what game plays better on which one because........ITS ALL OPINION!!!!

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 05:31:42 pm »
What a horrendously incorrect assessment.

Obvious troll is obvious.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.