Author Topic: Possible tourney in future (Bethany)  (Read 1209 times)

bigdaddyabc

Possible tourney in future (Bethany)
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:23:44 pm »
 im thinking about holding a tourney at my church's gym (Family Life Center) for Halo 3. i will have more info on that later cuz i have to find out how much it would cost to rent out 4 rooms there. and im thinking 4v4 slayer MLG style. maybe $30 dollars for team of 4 up to 40 teams (but 40 might be to much it will probably be only 30) and double elimination but of course we would need to have more TV's, 360's and H3 game discs. but there is also an old gym with a lobby area gym and space to set up a lot of TV's. but its just a thought. after this tourney in Bethany this sunday i will look into it. but just a thought. i want to know what u guys think about this. im hoping to make it in late march if possible but let me know what u think and next week i will find out if it is manageable. i will post here for info and if u want to talk to me personally about trying to get this together on a saturday my gamertag is xBig Daddy v2.

p.s. bump thread plz

and i dont really have to do this by that i mean that since i dont have as much experience running them as some of the okgamers staff you could call my church yourself's and i would want to play in tourney instead of run it but i could help. its Bethany First Church of the Nazerene and we can rent out Floyd Center or Family life center i will get how much it cost if u would like to wait till then. but 40 4v4 teams will be too much. im thinking 32 2v2 $20 or $25 dollars a team or 24 4v4 $35 or $30 dollars a teams. both double elimination. just contact me or look at this thread. i might call tonight and ask them and i would preferably want to rent out the Floyd Center since no one uses it so it will just be the gamers and not random ppl wanting to work out
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 12:40:09 pm by bigdaddyabc »