Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 223719 times)

Offline Solo

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2012, 07:26:17 am »
Hey OK I'm Tim but just call me Solo.

I recently moved to OKC and decided to join the site. I play a bit of SC and racing games. I would play PC games but my computer isn't too great. Well if you're in OKC and want to play someone in SCV I'm here. :D

Kanis36

« Reply #346 on: August 03, 2012, 07:15:00 pm »
My name is Kori and I'm from tulsa. I just moved back here from Southern Oregon.  I'm a light console and pc gamer (mostly FPS and RPGs) and a huge pen and paper fan. My favorite system is White Wolf's New World of Darkness, but ill bust out DnD and Pathfinder on occasions. I would love to get into, or host a WoD game. I also like to fabricate and cosplay. My Con name is Kanis, and I'm a furry.

Addendums: I'm doing this on a phone so ignore mistakes please

Offline philleferg

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: philleferg
  • XBL ID: philleferg
« Reply #347 on: August 09, 2012, 02:15:00 pm »
Hey,  My name is Phill, I moved here from Arkansas about 7 years ago.  In that time, i've made several close friends, but none of them happen to be gamers.  I stumbled across this today and figured I was see how everyone was doing.  I tend to play xbox and PC games a lot, so if you see me on xbox, by all means, add me.  In pc games you can always do a search for philleferg....that is always my name  :)

Offline Poundsignthetankadin

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
    • WoW: Insomnia of Mok'Nathal
« Reply #348 on: September 12, 2012, 01:49:24 pm »
Hi OKgamers! :D
Just heard about you all from an information table at TCC's Southeast campus, so I thought I'd check it out. Also, the idea of being able to socialize with local people about gaming seemed awesome. xD I am super excited that there are more gamers in Oklahoma.
I mainly play World of Warcraft (and have been for about 4ish years) but here recently, I've been dipping into League of Legends. Those two combined with being a full time student and a part-time employee, I don't have much time to invest in another game.
I draw! O: Nothing too fancy, but its not a stick figure either. lol Here's a link to my Deviantart page.
I also do raid videos for my guild! Not a "How To.." but more along the lines of recording our progression kills. Here's a link to my youtube page for anyone that wants to check those out. :3 We often deviate from the typical strategy due to our group composition, so its always fun to watch and compare notes.

My Wow info:
Again, I've been playing for about 4 years; picked up the game about a year before Wrath hit. I'm a "semi-hardcore" raider. My raid group and I strive to be the best while still having fun. :D My guild currently is ranked 5th on our server if that gives you an idea. lol Here's our website for anyone that's interested! Fair warning, we have these giant eyes on there though. xD They tend to freak out new people.
I play mainly on the server Mok'nathal (Alliance) but can sometimes be found on the Moon Guard (Horde) server. Since I am a student, I have plenty of time during the summer and winter breaks to work on leveling and gearing, so hang with me as I introduce you to my army. xD As of late though, I've not been too active unless its a raid night. Been getting ready for MoP in 2 weeks! Super excited for all the new features. x3
I forgot what my battlenet tag number is, but I'll be sure to look that up and update this post for anyone that wants to add me. :3

On Mok'Nathal (links are to their armory page):
Poundsign: 85 Human Protection Paladin (Yes I'm aware he's a he and not a she. xD He's like that for the lols)
Lunet: 85 Nightelf Discipline Priest
Zaila: 85 Draenei Enhamcement/Restoration Shaman
Nitsa: 85 Nightelf Survival Hunter
Orsina: 85 Worgen Guardian Druid
Bereavement: 85 Daenei Blood/Frost Death Knight
Spurious: 85 Human Destruction/Affliction Warlock
Janeeva: 85 Human Combat Rogue
Parentheses: 60 Daenei Protection Paladin
On Moon Guard:
Sanguinary: 83 Troll Blood Death Knight

My League of Legends Info:

Summoner Name: Janeeva

Again, I am still a little new to the game. I haven't mastered everything just yet and haven't even thought about doing ranked matches.
I've been on a Sona drive as of late, but I can play Ashe, Miss Fortune, and Soraka decently enough to not feed the enemy team.
Outside of those four, I own (and will eventually learn):
Alistar, Annie, Dr. Mundo, Jana, Jax, Kayle, Morgana, Nunu, Taric, and Tristana.

Annnd.
I think that's it. lol I apologize for the wall of text but its worth the read. ;]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 01:54:16 pm by Poundsignthetankadin »

Offline vidurr

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: V1durr
« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2012, 04:04:01 pm »
Hey.
Random search through tapatalk found this place for me.
  I guess I'm your average survival/game geek.

Right now I'm replaying borderlands gearing up for  borderlands2, in a mad search for a used copy of Outbreak Undead and spending a lot of time at a new local gun shop that has a videogame area. If I can get Outbreak Undead I'm gonna try to get the guys there to join a group.

Not really good at these so, if I forgot something ask. :D

Offline GamerBlake90

• Startin' Out
  • Chronicles in Blood
    • View Profile
    • Major Sonya Blake
  • SEN ID: GamerBlake90
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2012, 06:10:04 am »
Greetings to the OK Gamers community. I am GamerBlake90, but you can just call me Blake for short. I was directed to these forums by Mr. Saif Kahn when I originally sought to become the community leader for Mortal Kombat 9 players, a goal that I still seek.

I have recently been brought on board as an assistant operations manager for an organization called HxC (Hardcore) LAN Center, stationed specifically in Oklahoma City. Any gamers from our state may take interest in this site: http://www.hxcgaming.net/league/index.php

Now on to more details about myself. I originally grew up in Muskogee, but moved to Oklahoma City when my mother was relocated to the city's VA. I have since sought to strengthen the fighting game scene in our state, but have met many frustrations with doing so. I hope to have better success as a member of these forums.

From childhood to now, gaming has been the biggest spark of my life, specifically Mortal Kombat. Recently I came in first place for MK9 at the Uppercut Circuit event in Dallas, Texas, after fighting legends like NY Chris G and MyGod_88. It was through my tournament experiences that I developed an appreciation for the fighting game genre, and I now seek to branch out and better develop my understanding of fighting game fundamentals. I hope to band together with players who have the same interest so that our state can come alive and represent!

For anyone wondering, I play online on the Playstation Network (accessed through the PS3 console) under the tag GamerBlake90.

Thanks to anybody who reads my post and I hope to enjoy my stay.
Follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/blakewhitworth

Follow me at Youtube at: www.youtube.com/gamerblake90

Offline dopaliscious

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: SHPLIG
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2012, 12:36:52 pm »
Hey Yall, new to Tulsa area. [From Florida] and love gaming! Gaming since the NES days.

Currently playing (PS3):
Black Ops 2
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Borderlands 2
[soon] Lord of the Rings: Guardians of Middle Earth

PSN: SHPLIG

I'm VERY active on the PS3 IGN boards (dopaliscious), but would like to game with more people local to the area.

Offline Moosterz

• Global Moderator
  • learned the ropes
  • I help out with PR and take some sweet photos!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
  • XBL ID: Moosterz
« Reply #352 on: November 28, 2012, 04:35:02 am »
Welcome to OKgamers! :D

Be sure to check out the Facebook page and the group!

http://www.facebook.com/okgamers

http://www.facebook.com/groups/oklahomagamers/

Offline CoNdOmS

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 28, 2012, 03:45:14 pm »
Why does this site look so dead? no tournament updates all old  :o guess I've been gone for tooo long

Offline skorne

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 30, 2012, 10:17:52 am »
Hey there all. My name is Skorne. Been a gamer for a long time. Fell in love wil fantasyth it with snes final fantasy II (US) and that sealed the deal for me. I found this site while lpoking for brawl tournaments to test my mettle. I typically do not do online since i prefer classic game styles of rpg.

My smash char is Sonic and I would love to.see how far I have taken him and push him further. I have put many hours working on my style with him..

Offline SnuphALuphugus

• Startin' Out
  • Snupher
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: snupher
  • XBL ID: snupher
« Reply #355 on: December 05, 2012, 03:59:35 pm »
Hello everyone! My name is James. Everyone that isn't on a professional basis calls me Jahmez. I love FPS, beatem ups, some RPGs and I am a big zombie freak. PSN and XBL gamertag is snupher. Hit me up sometime or shoot me a message!

Offline IceAge70

• Startin' Out
  • Lets Derp Brother!
    • View Profile
    • The New Ice Age of Gaming
  • XBL ID: iceage70
« Reply #356 on: December 08, 2012, 05:15:31 am »
How's it hanging everybody. My name is Daniel aka Ice Age 70. Been gaming for most of my life since the humble days of the NES. I live in Lawton, Oklahoma and there isn't anything here to do for fun other than wreck each other in games and drinking. As far as nowadays, you can catch me on Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Tekken Tag 2, Blaz Blue, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and King of Fighters XIII. I also stream on Twitch and I'm gonna start posting gaming sessions on my youtube page.
Xbox live:iceage70
youtube: PollarIceAge

and I know polar is spelled wrong! Do I care? IZZY GLOW! HECK NO!

It's just a nightmare Brah!

Offline Lethal Threat

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #357 on: December 30, 2012, 03:50:06 pm »
Hello, my name is Mike.  I live in Glenpool and work in Tulsa.  I'm 30, married and have kids.  I haven't played any RPGS,CCG, or tabletop games in years and its time to fix that!
I am available almost every Saturday and Im looking for some cool, nice people to play some games with.
I don't have a preference really as ill be starting from scratch, but I would prefer a paper & pencil or tabletop over a CCG .

Please msg me if you have any interest in a new player.

Offline xybinary1d10txy

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 06, 2013, 02:11:18 pm »
My name is Chance and I live in the Tulsa area. I have been playing video games for a long time. Right now I work a high demand job as a network admin for a well known company. Because of that, mainly play games that I can easily pick up and put down. I have been on a TF2 kick for a while and would like to get to know other players.

Offline RokAbiel

• Startin' Out
  • Go make your own sandwich, I'm busy with games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2013, 11:03:42 pm »
Hi there, I'm Rok Abiel, feel free to just call me Rok.
Of course it's not my real name, but it's what I go by online and with some other people offline.
I live near Shawnee.

I'm a gamer that is always tired of playing alone. Sadly, most consoles I have are really old(I even still have my PS1), since I just don't have money to go out and buy the new fancy stuff. But I do enjoy MMORPGs and whatever fun quirky game the internet might have to offer for short entertainment. I played Mabinogi for years, then Vindictus came out. I was fortunate enough to get in closed beta, but after that many things happened and I somewhat became almost non-existant to the MMORPG world. I'm back though! Hopefully I can meet new people and make some great friendships here!

-Rok Abiel
Anyone play Vindictus? Add me if you like!
East server, Character named Tailtiu.