Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Site Improvements & News / Re: No standard link to the forums on the main page?
« Last post by X_A on April 14, 2013, 05:28:09 pm »

Unfortunately after months and months of issues - SMF has an exploit that they haven't fixed yet.

So, we are going to have to switch the forum to Read Only.   

We are currently looking for a forum that we can convert to; phpBB seems like the only option beyond myBB?  If anyone has feedback on this please go through our Contact Form or email us at staff at OKgamers.com

Sorry for this issue; once we've found a solution for conversion, we'll make announcements, etc.

WE HAVE SWITCHED OUR EVENT SYSTEM TO A NEW (and well, awesome) CALENDAR SYSTEM:

www.okgamers.com/events

You can sort by gaming genre, or just gaming IP.  Want just Halo?  You get just Halo; you can even subscribe and have JUST your game events come to your personal calendar!!

X A

Site Improvements & News / Re: No standard link to the forums on the main page?
« Last post by Paradox on April 08, 2013, 09:40:14 pm »
Me neither, I just left the website until someone on LOL told me it was in Social. Social is more directed at Social Media not forums, not having a forum link will drive away people. People are lazy, gamers in general are even more lazy, if its not easy to get there they wont try to find it.
General Chat / Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Last post by littleredgamer on April 07, 2013, 01:28:52 pm »
Hello Sweeties!

I'm Felicia, or Faye....or Red. I'm a gamer of both consoles and tabletops. I'm really here looking for either a game or just friends. I'm in need of some gamer friends I can talk to and hang out with on the weekends. I live around Tulsa, so if anyone in the area is looking for new friends, here I am!
Tabletop & CCG Gamers / Re: LFG pathfinder
« Last post by jetstrike on April 05, 2013, 11:12:33 am »
I am part of a group looking for a fourth. We play every other saturday. Get in touch with toasterrage. He also has a thread here with more info.
Tabletop & CCG Gamers / LFG pathfinder
« Last post by Legionnaire on April 05, 2013, 01:20:35 am »
Looking for a weekly game since my group seems to have disbanded. I would like to play pathfinder, but I can learn new systems as well.
Tabletop & CCG Gamers / Claremore/Owasso - Yugioh Players
« Last post by Mitch on March 28, 2013, 10:19:46 pm »
There's really no threads about Yu-Gi-Oh unfortunately, especially around this area.
Post if you're around Claremore/Owasso/Prior/etc, maybe we can make this the Yugioh directory or something.

Also, if you know any other card shops, please do tell. I've been going to Alien Games in Jenks, but it's a bit of a drive.
Tabletop & CCG Gamers / Re: Tulsa Gaming Group Looking for Power Gamers!
« Last post by tulsarpgers on March 27, 2013, 12:31:38 pm »
Tabletop & CCG Gamers / Re: Tulsa Gaming Group Looking for Power Gamers!
« Last post by tulsarpgers on March 26, 2013, 12:28:40 am »
Group is meeting again this Saturday @ 11 AM! :)

If you'd like to go, just send me a PM or head to the website! tulsarpgers.com. :)

Here's the link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/453882144694031/
General Chat / Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Last post by Moosterz on March 21, 2013, 11:38:15 pm »
Welcome OHKOYO!

I do hope others see the deal you've got going on!

I know of a few others who actually still use these forums and they'll love to see what you've got!
General Chat / Representing GXC Broken Arrow
« Last post by OHKOYO on March 21, 2013, 08:56:34 pm »
Hello world,

I am OHKOYO, r3p3a7, ishaboi, fappest, and sometimes "_@ depending on the platform and my mood. I pretty much only play games on my PC computer anymore, though. So far this year, I have only been playing Dark Souls, Chivalry, and Enemy Territory. 

I work at GameXchange in Broken Arrow and I have been given permission to hold a bit of an event. I saw that most everyone uses FB and the /events these days, but I sell old school games and I want to reward those who kick it old school in the forums. Stop by the GameXchange location in Broken Arrow and mention this post for instant street cred and saving...

--Cartridges sports titles marked $2.95 or less for $0.50
--All cartridge games out on sales floor buy 2 get 1 free (excludes rare or collectible games stored in glass cases)
--Rare and Collectible cartridges 10% off

*sales and promotion limited to Broken Arrow location only
**restrictions may apply
***limited time only

Also, we have stopped using our box art for old cartridge games to show what titles we have in stock, and we have put out a lot of our box art out for sale at $1.95. There are a dozen or so boxes we are asking a bit more for. We also have a few titles with cart and box. Note: Boxes may or may not include instructions, inserts, etc.

Stop by if you are looking for the box art for any particular titles. Unfortunately, our stock of boxes are not in alphabetical order, so we cannot really assist you over the phone should you be looking for specific boxes. But I don't believe there are any rare titles left.

This offer is limited only to those that know about it and there will not by any signs up for this sale, so please read carefully  the details before coming in or print off this post. The tentative end of this off will be April 15, 2013.

Take 'er easy and abide like "The Dude".

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10