Author Topic: OKC - HxC Promo Tourney #3 - 8/30/08 - Halo 3 4v4/FFA - SSBB - GH3  (Read 120336 times)

DarkWraith56

Re: OKC - HxC Promo Tourney #3 - 8/30/08 - Halo 3 4v4/FFA - SSBB - GH3
« Reply #375 on: August 29, 2008, 07:55:53 am »
yo kazi here,, i still need a team for this saturday if anyone is short a player i will be there.
send me a FR

OKC KAZI

im actually trying to get a team together right now if you want to be on mine

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #376 on: August 29, 2008, 08:29:03 am »
Timmy I will bring my wii even though I won't be playing if ya need it

ifearlesss

« Reply #377 on: August 29, 2008, 09:36:37 am »
im sure that it is in this thread somewhere but im to lazy to look but what time are we suppost to be there at the cox center for the halo 3 ffa and halo 3 4v4

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2008, 09:59:11 am »
To whom it may concern, I NEED A TEAM FOR SATURDAY!  Keep this in mind, I haven't played serious in 6 months, and I won't be great, I USED to play with the Oklahomies, I was their old 4th.  I want to play because I have a sponsorship to Dallas and I need to play again on LAN.  Post here if interested.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:09 am »
To whom it may concern, I NEED A TEAM FOR SATURDAY!  Keep this in mind, I haven't played serious in 6 months, and I won't be great, I USED to play with the Oklahomies, I was their old 4th.  I want to play because I have a sponsorship to Dallas and I need to play again on LAN.  Post here if interested.
im interested

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #380 on: August 29, 2008, 10:43:59 am »
im sure that it is in this thread somewhere but im to lazy to look but what time are we suppost to be there at the cox center for the halo 3 ffa and halo 3 4v4

Yeah... It was hidden right there on the first post, with all the other info... Registration is 1:00-2:00.

V1deoV1per

« Reply #381 on: August 29, 2008, 10:50:16 am »
hey Dark i might be coming if my dad isnt working but i dont have a team so i thought id ask if you have your whole team yet.....  i should know by tonight hopefully but if you dont hear from me then go ahead and pick another guy =^(

DarkWraith56

« Reply #382 on: August 29, 2008, 10:52:21 am »
hey Dark i might be coming if my dad isnt working but i dont have a team so i thought id ask if you have your whole team yet.....  i should know by tonight hopefully but if you dont hear from me then go ahead and pick another guy =^(
yeah i dont know if i have a full team yet we will find out well no i dont right now i have jus blaze man you if youll come and kazi if ♥♥♥♥♥ reply that would be the team that i am hoping for right now but i doubt that will happen so anyone that needs a team just tell me and ill go from there
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:54:24 am by DarkWraith »

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 29, 2008, 10:54:51 am »
im interested

I'll be up front man, I can play tonight, and it will prolly be around 11, and that will be the only time we'll get to practice before the tourney.  I really don't care who I play for.  So if you want me to play, just say the word.  If I don't get a team, I'll just try FFA.  I've played in H3 tourneys but they were small and in Lawton.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:57:15 am by Mccoolio »

DarkWraith56

« Reply #384 on: August 29, 2008, 10:58:25 am »
im interested

I'll be up front man, I can play tonight, and that will be the only time we'll get to practice before the tourney.  I really don't care who I play for.  So if you want me to play, just say the word.  If I don't get a team, I'll just try FFA.

well i think at this point ill just have to see who actually shows up because all im getting is maybes but since you will for sure be there i want to have a for sure team with you and then see who else shows so its jus blaze  you and me right now so i guess its just between kazi and vid viper who wants to get on a team

V1deoV1per

« Reply #385 on: August 29, 2008, 10:59:03 am »
ok wraith thats cool man hey ill be on tonight too so just add me the gt is v1de0v1per im on simiyics friends list if you wanna look at that. ill try to make it lol ill beg my parents to let me stay instead of goin to grand lake -.- but we do have a house up there and 4 wave runners lol its a very tough decision

Offline Mccoolio

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 29, 2008, 11:02:00 am »
im interested

I'll be up front man, I can play tonight, and that will be the only time we'll get to practice before the tourney.  I really don't care who I play for.  So if you want me to play, just say the word.  If I don't get a team, I'll just try FFA.

well i think at this point ill just have to see who actually shows up because all im getting is maybes but since you will for sure be there i want to have a for sure team with you and then see who else shows so its jus blaze  you and me right now so i guess its just between kazi and vid viper who wants to get on a team

What time does the 4s tourney start.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #387 on: August 29, 2008, 11:03:23 am »
1-3 is registration i will be there about 1-130
now if you do want to warm up i will be at the PTD lan tonight

Offline Simiyic

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2008, 11:26:46 am »
1-3 is registration i will be there about 1-130
now if you do want to warm up i will be at the PTD lan tonight
OMG the great DARK WRAITH IS COMING?!?!?! I JUST WET MYSELF OMG, anyways we can finally meet

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2008, 11:27:00 am »
Timmy I will bring my wii even though I won't be playing if ya need it
Yes just in case... but do you have Smash Bros Brawl
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"