Author Topic: Net Neutrality (or whatever it's called)  (Read 15330 times)

slipknot0129

Re: Net Neutrality (or whatever it's called)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 02:55:27 am »
i guess im the only one safe from them slowing down your downloads.

WOW you do not understand how netowrking works nor have you read this and i know that for a fact because i know that your not smart enough to create your own internet and even if you do have fiber optics running through your house ( talking about 100s of dollars worth of work) it doesnt even matter if you have what you have they can still limit your connection with ease...so please just shut up

kthxbai
not mine they cant

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 08:16:50 am »

WOW you do not understand how netowrking works nor have you read this and i know that for a fact because i know that your not smart enough to create your own internet and even if you do have fiber optics running through your house ( talking about 100s of dollars worth of work) it doesnt even matter if you have what you have they can still limit your connection with ease...so please just shut up

kthxbai
not mine they cant

OHMYGOD!

Just stop trying to make him understand. It's obvious he's not going to understand it, so it's useless trying.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 10:09:01 am »

kthxbai
not mine they cant

OHMYGOD!

Just stop trying to make him understand. It's obvious he's not going to understand it, so it's useless trying.

He is a moron, i wish we could just ban him, it would make me soooooo happy
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 12:19:07 pm »

kthxbai
not mine they cant

OHMYGOD!

He is a moron, i wish we could just ban him, it would make me soooooo happy

Wow. You remind me of an admin on a forum I go too. It's hilarious.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 01:39:25 pm »
I think I just speak for everyone when i say the things i do, he just posts stuff and doesnt have a firm grip on reality
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

SkizsM420

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 05:58:42 pm »

kthxbai
not mine they cant

Ok dude.  Just answer my f'n question.   WHO DO YOU PAY FOR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE??  We'll do this one step at at a time so that you understand.

slipknot0129

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 06:08:41 pm »
rsi

DarkWraith56

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 11:01:24 pm »
rsi
yeah im sorry but a small company based out of Seminole is not going to provide you with fiber optics...

slipknot0129

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 12:30:07 am »
rsi
yeah im sorry but a small company based out of Seminole is not going to provide you with fiber optics...
i get 20mb upload and 20mb download speeds

DarkWraith56

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 07:45:05 am »
lol i doubt you even know what your talking about thats my only issue because you seem to think you can get fiber optics from a small company but you do have broadband you have the same freaking thing as everyone else here. your running on cable from a  company like that so please shut up.

SkizsM420

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 10:46:36 am »
Ok.  The issue is not with the capabilities of the technology that you're using.  The idea is that in a lot of cases you aren't going to be able to use the full capacity of your bandwidth, because the people you pay for your internet(RSI or whatever) are limiting how much bandwidth can be used for certain applications.  It's not rocket science, and NOONE(except maybe the CEO's of these companies) can avoid it.

slipknot0129

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 09:11:50 pm »
i can upgrade to 50mb download and 20mb upload if i wanted to but this is enough for me to start my xbox live marketplace hd videos when they first begin to download.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 09:36:20 pm »
hahahaha dude i know for a fact that there not going to offer that they dont even have a website....there a small wireless company out of seminole im sorry but i dont think youll even get an 8 mbps connection out of that im sorry....but you dont know what your talking about at all....

slipknot0129

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 09:46:25 pm »
im talking about my internet speed having 20mb download speed. your opinion will never be fact

DarkWraith56

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 09:50:12 pm »
seriously man prove it take a screen shot of a speed tester with ok gamers in the back ground WITH YOUR PROFILE up then well believe you until you do that nobody here will believe a word you say no matter what you do......