Author Topic: Madden Tournaments are popping up all over OKC and Tulsa  (Read 5902 times)

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
Madden Tournaments are popping up all over OKC and Tulsa
« on: August 11, 2009, 01:41:20 pm »
There are several Madden tournaments all around OKC and Tulsa this week and next. 

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Madden Tournaments are popping up all over OKC and Tulsa
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 05:55:02 pm »

....do you have any leads / info on who is throwing / organizing / anything?

If it's an individual - it'd be great to get them to post.

If it's a business - and we have permission - we can post their content.  If they are a business, and really want to take advantage of OKgamers to it's fullest, they of course can post as well - and there are FAQ's / details on how to do that if they aren't used to forums, etc.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 06:06:42 pm »
not sure who they are but they gave me a card stating Free Madden 10 tournaments every 1st and 3rd Thursday winner gets cash prize - they gave me a web site, but can't find the card, when I find it i will get it to you.

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 06:16:41 pm »
i played in both of the OKC Midnightgaming championship madden tournaments, and haven't won a game yet - lol!  you wouldn't believe my luck, i had to play the guys that one both of them in my first game in both tournaments!  Those guys were good!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:19:44 pm by maddog »

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 05:17:34 pm »
i played in both of the OKC Midnightgaming championship madden tournaments, and haven't won a game yet - lol!  you wouldn't believe my luck, i had to play the guys that one both of them in my first game in both tournaments!  Those guys were good!
That guy that gave you the card is the same guy that aired on the radio that they where having a tournament back in April. FYI has not happened. The midnight gaming madden players dont participate in paid tournaments.. only free ones.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 08:05:01 pm »
i played in both of the OKC Midnightgaming championship madden tournaments, and haven't won a game yet - lol!  you wouldn't believe my luck, i had to play the guys that one both of them in my first game in both tournaments!  Those guys were good!
That guy that gave you the card is the same guy that aired on the radio that they where having a tournament back in April. FYI has not happened. The midnight gaming madden players dont participate in paid tournaments.. only free ones.

Nope - not the same guy and the midnightgaming guys that were playing in Edmond travels to Dallas all the time and pays to play, so not sure where you got your information.  Also, the guy that won the first one, drove all the way from Houston to win, I know he plays in paid tournaments all the time.  Why do you think you know all those things?  Just askin.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:13:07 pm by maddog »

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 02:33:17 pm »
i played in both of the OKC Midnightgaming championship madden tournaments, and haven't won a game yet - lol!  you wouldn't believe my luck, i had to play the guys that one both of them in my first game in both tournaments!  Those guys were good!

Nope - not the same guy and the midnightgaming guys that were playing in Edmond travels to Dallas all the time and pays to play, so not sure where you got your information.  Also, the guy that won the first one, drove all the way from Houston to win, I know he plays in paid tournaments all the time.  Why do you think you know all those things?  Just askin.
Because unlike other gaming companies that try to host tournaments other then okgamers.com WE have done the research. We at HxC know how to host events thanks to this community. Midnight gaming is amateur gaming when it comes to madden.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center