Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 224166 times)

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2008, 06:39:19 pm »
Well play skizm well played sir
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

xd0nn4x

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2008, 02:00:19 pm »
ahh sorry man, I guess it was the "good looking' remark that threw me off lol.

ouch want some aloe with that burn ?? :-*

Taserver

« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2008, 05:02:31 pm »
My real name is Riley my online name is Ranger283, Sniper283, Giant_Douche, and M82A1. I've played games my whole life took after my grandpa he still plays game and hes like 62 only RPG's though probably explains why I hate them. I love FPS and RTS's are okay. I lived in Yukon my whole life and graduated from YHS in 05. My senior year we moved to the country outside of El Reno and I've been here since. My and my friends recently started up our own LAN party. It's TeaBager's Anonymous our clan tag is -T.A.- and if your interested in our LAN check out our site its www.okteabag.org.

ZealousD

« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2008, 01:32:07 am »
Hey folks.

My name's Eric. I'm from Tulsa. I actually work over at the 71st and Memorial GameStop. I've got a Wii, PS2, and DS atm. Competitively speaking I'm not big on console FPS's, but I'm a fan of 2D fighters, so I'd be interested in GGXXAC or KOFXI matches. I've even been known to cut up the dance floor in DDR. =)

Online I'm known as ZeaousD or ZealousDemon, but you can just call me Zealous. Shoutout to anybody that posts on IGN or NeoGAF!

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2008, 03:09:49 pm »
Hey folks.

My name's Eric. I'm from Tulsa. I actually work over at the 71st and Memorial GameStop. I've got a Wii, PS2, and DS atm. Competitively speaking I'm not big on console FPS's, but I'm a fan of 2D fighters, so I'd be interested in GGXXAC or KOFXI matches. I've even been known to cut up the dance floor in DDR. =)

Online I'm known as ZeaousD or ZealousDemon, but you can just call me Zealous. Shoutout to anybody that posts on IGN or NeoGAF!

IGN ftw!

I think i've seen you in Gamestop, I'm usually up there over your Woodland Hills counter-part.

ZealousD

« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2008, 01:08:56 am »
I think i've seen you in Gamestop, I'm usually up there over your Woodland Hills counter-part.

Bah! That's something you need to change! We're the better store ;)

Sharingan_Nigtmare

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2008, 09:35:49 pm »
Hi! my names Darryl but im also known by several other names.. www.willvolution.com (fighting games) sharingan_nightmare, xbox live (i dont have my gears anymore or halo...let my bro borrow my gears and my halo just got nerfed) my gt is I SasukeUchiha, and i often play final fantasy 11 on my friends gt waswar, i am a fan of all types of games...i shred in guitar hero, i tear up the floor in DDR i poon n00bs in halo and kick ♥♥♥ and take names in fighting games. i rip rpgs new buttholes and often break the characters. lol....anyway....im mainly here for brawl. but...anything you want to play that i have (or someone in my area has thats looking for competition ill play with. i love anime and games and music and art lol.  theres alot more too me but if ya wanna know...ask :P

DarkWraith56

« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2008, 10:08:14 pm »
lol well youll find some good competition here of any game you play lol halo, gears, soul calibur, guitar hero, hello kitty island adventure whatever it is lol.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2008, 06:29:43 am »

Welcome everyone!

ZealousD, can you double check with your boss about us dropping by more flyers for OKgamers?  They've been cool in the past, but ever since the Riverside guy told me he'd throw them away the second I walked out - I've become a bit paranoid ;)

And both Gamestops are good stores, let's be nice lol.

Sharingan - willvo eh?  I didn't think to farm there for gamers too much haha.  I kinda wrote it off as a Naruto only community.  Anyway - I'm actually friends with crazies from the Chi area that post on there, like HeartNana and his crew.  Small world.  Yea, you didn't say where your from either heh.

And again, welcome new people!  Please help us spread the existance of this site to businesses and other gamers; the more who know about it and visit, the more who post about their events, the better a resource it is!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2008, 01:21:47 pm »

Bah! That's something you need to change! We're the better store ;)

I have been lately. Don't particularly like the mall crowd. They have no concern for anyone. Plus, everyone at the Gamestop on 71st is always quite nice. I'll go when I don't buy stuff from my work.

DarkPrism

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2008, 04:09:30 pm »
Hows it hangin guys.

My name is Rob and im a PC gamer from Tulsa. I mostly play CS:S and TF:2, soon CoD:4 and UT:3 when I get my new rig. Punish3r and Zax are a couple of the peeps I frag with online.

You can contact me on xfire at: lfawkesl or at my email [email protected]

Happy fragging!

Its_Zax_Yo

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2008, 04:18:32 pm »
Heyyy, it's ZAX Yo.

Day after Minicon, on vent with Punisher, hooking myself up to the OKgamers list. Note though i am not a big fan of fourms, and i'm not that big of a fan about TALKING video games... I like to PLAY video games. I'm intrested in keeping up with the events and showing up and playing people who are better than I am.

Mostly i'm a PC gamer, i'm a part of the clan zX` with me, Dan (Punisher) and Rob (DarkPrism), and a couple others. On the PC I play Counterstrike:Source, Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 4, Starcraft, and Unreal Tournment 3. As far as multiplayer consoles are concerned, i love Smash Bros, Virtual Fighter and Soul Calibur, though not so much the shooters.

I'm also intrested in getting more PC gamers on the OKgamers and perhaps a future LAN party set up.

Edit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:23:52 pm by Its_Zax_Yo »

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2008, 05:09:14 pm »
Welcome to the site :P

Offline bartsimpson8

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2008, 09:36:49 pm »
My name is Krista. I live in Lawton. I like to play anything really. Madden is my favorite game. I own a DS and a Playstation 2. I like to play sports to.
I do not have ADD its just that oh hey look a bunny!

Venom

« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2008, 01:54:41 pm »
Hey guys my name is Venom. most of the games i play are Soulcaliber 2 & 3, Call Of Duty: United Offensive and occassionaly Battlefield 2142 on PC. Found out about u guys after minicon met some of ya and you guys are pretty kewl so i figured i'd like to find out about the tournements and stuff