Author Topic: MWC - SSBB - 3/22/08  (Read 1915 times)

SAMTRON

MWC - SSBB - 3/22/08
« on: March 13, 2008, 02:36:49 pm »

Hey everyone, my name is Samantha and I'm hosting the first Midwest City Vintage Stock Event.

The main reason I'm posting this is because of the tournament.

SSBB Tournament Info:

Sign up ends at 1:30pm sharp. I know it says 1pm-1:30pm but you can show up early if you want to sign up before then.

We will officially be starting the tournament at 2pm.

Entry fee is $5, all proceeds are being donated to the Del City High School band.

GameCube (yes, gamecube) controllers will be provided but if you'd like to bring your own wiimote/nunchuck, gc cont. or classic controller you're more than welcome to.

RULES:

--BRACKET STYLE ADVANCEMENT

--BEST OF 3 FIGHTS ADVANCES

--4 MINUTE TIME LIMIT; 2 STOCK

--STAGES CHOSEN AT RANDOM

--GAME ITEMS SET TO MEDIUM

PRIZES:

First and second place will receive gift certificates to Vintage Stock, but value will vary depending on how many people show up. The more people, the bigger the prize!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COSPLAY CONTEST!!!!

We are also having a Cosplay Contest here at Vintage Stock! It's nothing too serious, but cosplayers will be judged on their accuracy of costume, quality of costume and over-all likeness to the character being portrayed.

All Cosplayers must be signed up and have their picture taken at the store before 3:30PM

Judging will begin after 3:30PM and winners will be announced at 4:30PM.

Prizes may vary depending on how many people show up, so the more people, the bigger the prize!

FREE GIANT POCKY STICK TO ALL GAME TOURNAMENT/COSPLAY CONTESTANTS!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are also having a HUGE sale on new anime. We will have our catalog open to the public for ONE DAY ONLY so you can order what YOU want. We will be selling everything ordered at 10% above OUR WHOLESALE COST.

THIS IS PREPAY ONLY!! You MUST pay for the item AS we are ordering it for you.

Product will arrive in approx. 1 week at the store, and then we will call you the minute it comes in!

We have HUNDREDS of anime titles to choose from, not to mention anime memorabilia, and anime/video game plushies!

Please come to this event, and we will make it a regular thing!

Hope to see you all there!!

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: MWC - SSBB - 3/22/08
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 03:31:10 pm »

SAMTRON!  She's a great gamer, and not too bad at SC - so have fun at her event!

Also - I thought I'd go ahead and post her image as a link - that way you can see all of it on smaller browsers ;)

Samtron's banner

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

SAMTRON

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 05:46:51 pm »
Ahahaha thanks man, yeah this monitor is kinda big, I can see all of it. Didn't think of that.

I need to head out to Tulsa soon so we can play...~ I can't wait for IV dude.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 03:25:04 am »

What more reason do you NEED than on the 29th?  I mean 2 of the best in the NATION will be here, so yea...  lol

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!