Author Topic: New Tourney in the Tulsa area (N64,GCN,XBox, and the 360)  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Vegafuse

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
Re: New Tourney in the Tulsa area (N64,GCN,XBox, and the 360)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 07:53:00 pm »
Hey Forte, whenever you want to keep up-to-date with our regular get-togethers, check this thread:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=59551

Hope you'll be able to attend one of our events. BTW, we're having casuals this Saturday...... we usually get a turnout of 10-15 peeps for those.

Forte

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 08:29:34 pm »
Hey Forte, whenever you want to keep up-to-date with our regular get-togethers, check this thread:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=59551

Hope you'll be able to attend one of our events. BTW, we're having casuals this Saturday...... we usually get a turnout of 10-15 peeps for those.

Thanks alot.  I'll be sure to check it out.  And what are casuals?  (Sorry if you cover that in that smashboards thread.  I'm just lazy and don't want to read through 184 pages to find it.)

Offline Vegafuse

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 09:46:40 pm »
Thanks alot.  I'll be sure to check it out.  And what are casuals?  (Sorry if you cover that in that smashboards thread.  I'm just lazy and don't want to read through 184 pages to find it.)

Casuals is just playing for fun, basically not involving money-matches or tourny matches. But I really mean we're having a get-together this Saturday, lol. In Smash lingo, we just call-em a "smashfest" if you will.

Offline ICBALLS

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Stoned As We Play
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 01:16:14 pm »
well like i said if theres Halo 2 and Halo me and my friends will be there

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 01:50:28 pm »
Yea if u get halo 2 in the mix.. me and my bois would be down for that man, n i got sum extra gear to help out 2