Author Topic: Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Infinite World Gamers OKC TULSA & ALL OVER  (Read 2636 times)

acematt88

Does anyone here play these two versions of the DBZ Budokai series or would like to gather a tourney or just local matches.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 02:03:39 pm by acematt88 »

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Infinite World Gamers OKC TULSA & ALL OVER
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 05:32:07 pm »

Welcome to the site Ace!  Make sure to let us know how you found the site!

As for your games, I'd suggest paying attention to any anime event / tournaments that come through - as those games are almost always featured at those.  Beyond that - I've not seen toooo much interest beyond TX and a few pockets in CO and Cali, where all games are strong.

Doesn't mean they aren't out there though.  The rule of thumb with OKgamers?  for everyone ONE person that posts, there are literally TEN people watching.  So now that you've stepped up and posted something, we'll see!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Tha_Prof3ssor

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 01:38:45 am »
I haven't played infinte world but it looks fun I use to play budokai 3 never competitively though till I found out how to cancel my attacks then I just stopped and moved to fighting games only on nintendo consoles since im now a "nintendo fanboy".

acematt88

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 03:34:04 pm »
thats cool..thx for the replies..Infinite world is fun i would agree, if you would like to get togther sometime for some competitive matches im always open.