Author Topic: OKgamers.com - How we can make it a success  (Read 3281 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
OKgamers.com - How we can make it a success
« on: October 08, 2006, 03:16:44 pm »

This space reserved ;)

Basically - any 'success' doesn't just happen.  It has a roadmap laid out to accomplish it - I'm working on that with some people now.  [What would make OKg a success?  So far I have it being the known place to network for gamers, check for tournaments and events, and people actively sending others to it for info. aka, it just being of use, and active.]

Every great success - has it's champions.  People that go out and make it happen - they are the real success.  Soon, I'll be asking for people to help out.  Casual help.  Tournament help.  Hardcore evanglists.  There will be room for everyone.

More downloadable / online materials.  This has already started - for the monthly tournaments - if you check the media section.  NOTE - every link back to this site helps online.  Search engines like Google and Yahoo recognize linking, and it improves status in the engines.  So - LINK LINK LINK if you have a site or blog; start that now, and we'll get back to helping out more soon.

One problem so far with the media section so far - OKgamers.com isn't just about the few events I throw in Tulsa.  It's about spreading the word about events and tournaments around the state.  Thus, I'll be providing resources to help people do that, and use OKgamers to help their causes.

Flyers you can download and just write in basic info.  Online banners and the code to be able to post about it.  So on so forth.

--

Anyway - I haven't fully fleshed this out yet.  If your interested in really getting in at the start / helping us out now - let me know.  Otherwise, when we've got our idea's together and ready, they'll be presented here.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!