Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 224020 times)

Offline Cajun_killer

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: whodatguch
  • XBL ID: swampfiend504
IM FROM NEW ORLEANS live in okc I DOMINATE THIS WHOLE STATE IN UMVC3
« Reply #330 on: February 19, 2012, 03:09:26 pm »
SO FACEBOOK IM CHARLES ANDREW HEBERT I WILL HOST A TOURNAMENT BUY IN WINNER TAKES ALL LOOK YOU OKIES SUCK AT MARVEL IM THE BEST IN THE STATE IM READY TO PROVE IT
I CANT BE BEAT I WILL WIN ALL TOURNAMENTS

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #331 on: February 20, 2012, 12:06:10 pm »
This isn't Facebook...

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline I EAT LEGOS

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: IM FROM NEW ORLEANS live in okc I DOMINATE THIS WHOLE STATE IN UMVC3
« Reply #332 on: February 20, 2012, 04:34:41 pm »
SO FACEBOOK IM CHARLES ANDREW HEBERT I WILL HOST A TOURNAMENT BUY IN WINNER TAKES ALL LOOK YOU OKIES SUCK AT MARVEL IM THE BEST IN THE STATE IM READY TO PROVE IT
Such a terrible attitude :/

Offline Cajun_killer

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: whodatguch
  • XBL ID: swampfiend504
« Reply #333 on: February 20, 2012, 09:05:33 pm »
if you scared say u scared
I CANT BE BEAT I WILL WIN ALL TOURNAMENTS

Offline killerboots9950

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2012, 11:30:52 am »
Hello All,

Name is Gordon i live in BA, I have been gaming for the better part of my life. I'm 40 now and PC games are still a big part of my life!
I was part of the TulsaLAN and AtomicMOD group. Hosted a LAN party in Owasso 4-5 years ago. Great time PBR was flowing. BF was the game.

Now i am into more RPG (ME2, Elder Scrolls, Diablo ect,) a friend recently got me into WOW and I love it. lvl 76 undead mage.

I have seen the the okgamers website before but never joined dont know why. I miss the communication with other like minded gamers.

I wish I could have made the event today 2/25.

Thanks all 

Offline LD_Dragon

• Startin' Out
  • The Twilight Dweller
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: LD_Dragon
« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2012, 10:46:13 pm »
Hey, name's Logan, and I live in Bixby.

I'm a hardcore RPG player. I play The Elder Scrolls, The Mass Effect series, the Diablo series, and others like Darksiders.

I play online, but I don't play that many games online as I tend to keep my management of them easy.

I play AvP, Twisted Metal, Wipeout HD, Brutal Legend, and Mortal Kombat online, and I'll add ME3 to that list when I buy it.

I'm a big fan of action/adventure games, and platformers. I'm a big Jak and Daxter fan, and I consider that series my favorite action/adventure series. I also play the Infamous, Devil May Cry, and Bioshock series'. My favorite game I play to relieve stress in none other than Splatterhouse, yes the 2010 release.

I'm also a Steam player, on which I play The Binding of Isaac, Super Meat Boy, and Audiosurf. I'm a Starcraft II player as well, but I've barely touched the online games, but I'm fairly good at it. Protoss player here.  8)

I'm a nostalgia freak as well, so I often go back and enjoy all the old games. My all time favs for nostalgia plays are Medievil, the first three Spyro games, the first three Crash games, Gex, Rayman, and Resident Evil 2.

Reason I'm joined is mostly to find new players, but I'm also interested in volunteer work at some point, as I'll be going into college at TCC soon. The only real convention I tend to go to is Tokyo In Tulsa, and that's how I found out about OKGamers.

Sorry for the rambling.
In Twilight is where the true sanctuary awaits the truly worthy.

Offline Khanibal

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2012, 09:32:06 pm »
Heya, I'm a long time gamer.  I've just recently moved to Tulsa and I am looking for a game.  My favorite games are Rifts, D&D 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder (Wow, all the math goes one way now!), and TSR's old Marvel Super Heroes.  I also have a special place in my heart for Rolemaster (math nerd).

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FTG DeViLWoMaN
« Reply #337 on: April 27, 2012, 04:12:04 pm »
Hey everybody!! (= I'm kind of excited about stumbling across this site. I hardly ever run into any gamers from OK...I think I've met 5-8 in the 6 years I've been playing. But anywho...I'm Krissy. Ima 360 gamer. Ima tried and true hardcore Gears gurl...nothing will ever beat it. But I do play a lot of Halo and COD as well. I like to play with cool, laid back people who like to have fun because that is exactly how I am (I can get very competitive too =P) And before anybody starts the whole "girls can't game" rant, yes I can!! lolz I'm not gonna say that I'm the best, but I am a fairly decent player. So yea...if anybody plays any of the above games, hmu (= Oh, and I have a TON of arcade games, but my fav is my Magic...so if you have it, I'd like to play. Later.....
Ima Gears gurl...but I play alot of Halo and MW3 too (=

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Re: Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #338 on: April 27, 2012, 05:11:33 pm »
Hey everybody!! (= I'm kind of excited about stumbling across this site. I hardly ever run into any gamers from OK...I think I've met 5-8 in the 6 years I've been playing. But anywho...I'm Krissy. Ima 360 gamer. Ima tried and true hardcore Gears gurl...nothing will ever beat it. But I do play a lot of Halo and COD as well. I like to play with cool, laid back people who like to have fun because that is exactly how I am (I can get very competitive too =P) And before anybody starts the whole "girls can't game" rant, yes I can!! lolz I'm not gonna say that I'm the best, but I am a fairly decent player. So yea...if anybody plays any of the above games, hmu (= Oh, and I have a TON of arcade games, but my fav is my Magic...so if you have it, I'd like to play. Later.....

Glad to have ya! We have a hand full of girls who can play and play VERY well. If your a gears head then ya need to get in touch with Timmy  Scorcher he'd be our local resident expert and he coordinates some online Gears play too.

Great to have ya aboard. Are you near OKC or Tulsa?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FTG DeViLWoMaN
Re: Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #339 on: April 28, 2012, 01:24:32 am »
Glad to have ya! We have a hand full of girls who can play and play VERY well. If your a gears head then ya need to get in touch with Timmy  Scorcher he'd be our local resident expert and he coordinates some online Gears play too.

Great to have ya aboard. Are you near OKC or Tulsa?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanx much!! (= Most gaming communities I've seen don't have very many females. The clan I'm in has about 2500 members and there's only 5 or 6 us us chix that play lolz Okay...I'll be sure to do that (= Yes and no...I kinda live toward OKC. I'm about 45 minutes southeast of there, but it isn't that bad of a drive...I'm up that a way all the time lolz
Ima Gears gurl...but I play alot of Halo and MW3 too (=

Offline deadruin1991

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: dead ruin1991
« Reply #340 on: April 28, 2012, 08:11:20 pm »
Hi my name is Justin I play a lot of various games.  my gamertag is dead ruin1991 i typically play black ops, and halo reach.  hmmm O.o I don't know what to say really, I live in Tulsa, I love my anime, games, and music... I don't really care for drama hmmm thats about it I guess just ask anything if you want to

Offline OMGitsKatieB

• Startin' Out
  • * my DPS scales positively with pink nail polish *
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #341 on: May 25, 2012, 03:37:32 am »
Hi my name's Katie, I'm 26 and I live in OKC. By day i work as a physical therapist assistant, but by night i'm a nerdy WoW, D3 and Starcraft player. Have also played LoL and tried a few console games, but predominantly PC games.

I moved here from Tulsa almost a year ago for my job and my fiance and I have been so busy we haven't met too many new people in the area. Would love to have some friends with common interests anyway. Most of my friends don't know I play video games and the ones that do don't get it  :-\
.::. PS: you just got beaten by a girl .::.

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #342 on: May 26, 2012, 07:41:33 pm »
Hi my name's Katie, I'm 26 and I live in OKC. By day i work as a physical therapist assistant, but by night i'm a nerdy WoW, D3 and Starcraft player. Have also played LoL and tried a few console games, but predominantly PC games.

I moved here from Tulsa almost a year ago for my job and my fiance and I have been so busy we haven't met too many new people in the area. Would love to have some friends with common interests anyway. Most of my friends don't know I play video games and the ones that do don't get it  :-\

well if you play LoL  check this link out   http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3858.msg48359/topicseen.html#msg48359

Post your IGN: up and its actually a big community.. and everyones cool.. we try running custom games with locals..  >.> if everyone accepts game inv.. lol.. but if your still new to LoL then we are more then glad to help u guys out! hope to see u around..

u can add me in game  D3ADL        or join the "OK" chat room on League
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline josepvh

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: josepvh
« Reply #343 on: June 03, 2012, 02:35:57 pm »
Hey guys, my name is Joseph (who would have guessed). I have been a hugeeeee PC gamer, however recently due to work, school, and the fiance. I played competitively in COD4, and it was VERY fun.

FFXI for a number of years (7?), tried various other MMO's can't seem to stick around.
Due to my busy schedule I mostly play games on my iphone and iPad now. I recently found a game called Chaos and Order online for iOS. Lots of kids play it, but if you have it or want to give me a shout my name is Barristan/Selmy  :D on Forest of Arcadia. Hopefully soon once I get another rig I'll be back onto D3 and other games.

Offline Strawberry

• Startin' Out
  • BLERHGJEG
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: LOLHOAR
« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2012, 12:33:27 pm »
WHERE DEM GURL GAMERS AT?

Hello fellow gamers ;P!

Forums are fun. Lots of fun. I'm Cayley, I sometimes think I play games way too much :P. I own a Wii, Xbox 360, and just recently bought a PS3! I play a lot of MMORPGs, and I'm addicted to a lot of them ;__;. I'm a Nintendo lover at heart, but I love playing games on the 360 out of those three consoles! I love playing games with people, even though I get extremely competitive haha! I'd like to think I'm getting a lot better at FPS games, but that's for someone else to decide :P.

Oh, and I like Strawberries.

A lot.