Author Topic: OKC - Stay Salty Series: The Deadly Rhythm Ranbat I: SSFIV - 9/4/10  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Mung

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
The Stay Salty Series Presents The Deadly Rhythm Ranbat I

A Second Chance To Live Free

When: Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time: 5:30 - Registration
6:30 - Tournament Starts

Console: Xbox 360. PS3s are welcome if both players agree to play on the PS3 console.

Fee: Entrant Fee - $15. This includes the $5 Equipment Fee.

Prize Money: 70/20/10 split. 20% of the collected pot will be placed into the tournament pot fund.

Rules - Double Elimination
2/3 Sets
2/3 Rounds per set
99 Seconds per round
Winners and Losers finals will be 3/5 sets.
Grand Finals will be 3/5 sets.
If the player from the Losers bracket resets the sets, the player can switch his character.
Winner keeps character, loser may change.
In regards to Ultras, Winner keeps Ultra unless loser changes character and/or Ultra.
In the case of a double KO at the end of a tied series, another set will be played until a winner is determined.
If a game is pause, the person who paused will forfeit the round. The only exception is if the game is pause during an ultra that would finish the round. Still a no no though.

Scoring: 1st Place - 9 points, 2nd Place - 8 points, 3rd Place - 7 points, 4th Place - 6 points, 5th Place - 5 Points, 6th Place - 4 Points, 7th Place - 3 Points. 8th place - 2 points.

Offline UjiUji

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
  • SWORDS ARE NOT TOYS!
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: OKC - Stay Salty Series: The Deadly Rhythm Ranbat I: SSFIV - 9/4/10
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 07:19:32 pm »
I had a buddy go to this from Tulsa last month. Haven't talked to him yet, but he was pretty hyped about it. I'd love to go myself. I think I will.

Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee