Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/1v1 - 6/27/09  (Read 73889 times)

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/1v1 - 6/27/09
« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2009, 03:05:28 pm »
Hopefully steel and affliction paid me back for all my online talk lol we are even or close. I think fred is not going to play anymore aka soundout so idk but we had that tourney won.  :'(
gg mccool for stepping it up and drv killed me everytime or so i think

I just got matched up with yoda in mlg and all he did was talk smack said he would have won 1v1 with guardian and that his team will win the next local. Don't feel sorry for that kid hes a 8IIIIIIIIIIID

he would have won if it was on guardian? this is coming from the person who said he could 15-0 ME ON ANY MAP
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline IRO

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2009, 03:05:41 pm »
For those ViewSonic monitors (VX2260wm) that didn't have audio, you guys could order some of these to fix that problem:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10401&cs_id=1040107&p_id=2120&seq=1&format=2
(They are the same adapters as those that come with the 360 VGA cables, but someone said you guys didn't have any...)

;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:09:44 pm by IRO »

vecto0rmayne

« Reply #272 on: June 28, 2009, 03:31:00 pm »
U just ate for the first time since warmups yesterday.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2009, 04:25:17 pm »
caddy owes me some money i think?

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2009, 04:40:08 pm »
For those ViewSonic monitors (VX2260wm) that didn't have audio, you guys could order some of these to fix that problem:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10401&cs_id=1040107&p_id=2120&seq=1&format=2
(They are the same adapters as those that come with the 360 VGA cables, but someone said you guys didn't have any...)

;)

We do have some but because of the way the monitor was designed the ones that we have dont fit. So we are going to find some that do and if we cant then we will just stick with our HDMI cables and some people will just have to be Headphonesless lol

Offline SoundOutSilence

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2009, 05:18:07 pm »
my heart sank so low after i ended that game, you don't even know

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #276 on: June 29, 2009, 12:41:59 am »

And raider.......I wanna go home BEFORE 2am next time...NO EXCUSES!

Its not our fault we were on schedule oobies  team takes 8 minutes just to start, also when theres minor problems no one would tell me... they would sit there for 15 minutes until I would walk over to see what was wrong. We timed everything perfectly.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline SoundOutSilence

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 29, 2009, 02:20:13 am »
Hopefully steel and affliction paid me back for all my online talk lol we are even or close. I think fred is not going to play anymore aka soundout so idk but we had that tourney won.  :'(

fred is going to read the rulebook so he doesn't ♥♥♥♥ over his team on a technicality

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #278 on: June 29, 2009, 11:40:07 am »
Hopefully steel and affliction paid me back for all my online talk lol we are even or close. I think fred is not going to play anymore aka soundout so idk but we had that tourney won.  :'(

fred is going to read the rulebook so he doesn't ♥♥♥♥ over his team on a technicality
You guys were amazing dont kick your self for what happened.
HxC LAN Center

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 29, 2009, 03:32:54 pm »
All of the games from the finals are saved onto McCool's x box from my point of view. if anyone wants to watch them I think he is putting them in his file share sometime soon. or, if somebody has a capture card and could upload them to the interwebs that would be fantastic.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #280 on: June 29, 2009, 04:53:51 pm »
All of the games from the finals are saved onto McCool's x box from my point of view. if anyone wants to watch them I think he is putting them in his file share sometime soon. or, if somebody has a capture card and could upload them to the interwebs that would be fantastic.
I have a capture card! Can I have the files? Or after he uploads them please let us put them on our Youtube... it was an Epic battle. Both teams were really good.. When I FINALLY went to bed I layed there for a second and started lmao because I thought about when hump was like, "NAR NI NAR NAR NARF" LMAO. Hypnotiq ran at OMG Yoda and threw his shirt at him!!!!!!! man that tournament was awesome!
HxC LAN Center

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 29, 2009, 04:57:48 pm »
Does anybody know who's xbox i was using i was playing on the first station on the left on the far left xbox? If that is your box please save the videos for me thanks chadwick.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #282 on: June 29, 2009, 05:52:24 pm »
I'm pretty sure that was Raiders xbox, you might want to message him.

I also have two game between Team Shoot and Chads team, bo  th in silents POV. They arent spectacular performances but are definetly solid games.  They were not games form the finals but games from when Chads team won the first time. One is an overtime CTF Narrows game and one is a 50-47 Guardian slayer game.  If anyone wants them in my fileshare just tell me and I will upload them.

McCool played on my box for the finals but for some reason none of the games show up on the recent games in theatre, so I have no games from the finals on mine.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2009, 05:53:01 pm »
ya i was wondering the same thing on the FFA i won in the 1st round but then i realized they probably played over 25 matches on that things since i left
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline SoundOutSilence

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2009, 05:55:14 pm »
I'm pretty sure that was Raiders xbox, you might want to message him.

I also have two game between Team Shoot and Chads team, bo  th in silents POV. They arent spectacular performances but are definetly solid games.  They were not games form the finals but games from when Chads team won the first time. One is an overtime CTF Narrows game and one is a 50-47 Guardian slayer game.  If anyone wants them in my fileshare just tell me and I will upload them.

McCool played on my box for the finals but for some reason none of the games show up on the recent games in theatre, so I have no games from the finals on mine.

can you put those up, i want to download.  those are the winner's finals btw