Author Topic: Broken Arrow/Tulsa - Any kind of gaming  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Kaeleth

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Broken Arrow/Tulsa - Any kind of gaming
« on: October 08, 2008, 08:57:06 pm »
Well I recently moved out to this area and I'm looking for people to get together and game with, be it board games, video games, or whatever. I'm looking more for games where everyone is in the same room like pen and paper rpgs. Here's a list of games I have experience with:

D&D (various editions up to 3.5, haven't gotten around to playing 4th yet)
A little bit of 2nd edition WoD
Magic the Gathering
WoW card game
and various other games

If anything, I'm always willing to learn new games as well or just find some people to chill with and play games non-competitively with (aka I don't wanna join any kinds of tournament teams). So if you've got a gaming group that needs an extra player or are also just looking for more people to play console/pc games with or need people for a board game night, feel free to send me a PM.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Broken Arrow/Tulsa - Any kind of gaming
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 12:55:22 am »
I'm not much of a pen and paper kinda guy, but welcome to the area. :)

I'm more of a console video game player, though don't have much in the area of next-gen consoles. None, actually. Just a PS2. RPG's and Guitar Hero/Rock Band type games are what I enjoy most, so, yeah.

Welcome to OKgamers, and hope you have fun.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 04:09:04 pm »
I play on the Xbox 360... GT: I GgT I BUTL3R
I play COD4, GoW, H3, COD2, Ao2, and some GH3.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 05:17:16 pm »
Well I recently moved out to this area and I'm looking for people to get together and game with, be it board games, video games, or whatever. I'm looking more for games where everyone is in the same room like pen and paper rpgs. Here's a list of games I have experience with:

Magic the Gathering
WoW card game
and various other games

If anything, I'm always willing to learn new games as well or just find some people to chill with and play games non-competitively with (aka I don't wanna join any kinds of tournament teams). So if you've got a gaming group that needs an extra player or are also just looking for more people to play console/pc games with or need people for a board game night, feel free to send me a PM.

ive always actually been up for playing various card/ tabletop games like hero clix or magic i used to actually play heroclix alot and still havea  lot of my old stuff but i also play a lot of console/pc/arcade games

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 09:53:05 pm »

Magic the Gathering
WoW card game
and various other games

ive always actually been up for playing various card/ tabletop games like hero clix or magic i used to actually play heroclix alot and still havea  lot of my old stuff but i also play a lot of console/pc/arcade games

I used to actually play some card games, such as Magic, but I didn't really understand it to well, and don't really have any cards for it anymore. =/
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 10:50:42 pm »

Welcome to the site!

I'd suggest putting a more specific list of games into your title - else you'll get either zero attention from the DnD'ers, or random Halo players only :)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 10:57:18 pm »
Random??? I think not...

Offline drowbot0181

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 05:00:51 pm »
I might be up for some DnD.  I haven't played since high school and have been itching to get back into it.

mattiyaho

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 05:42:37 pm »
I'm up for some DnD. I also have the books for Palloadium
and High adventure role playing or HARP for short.