Author Topic: Springfield, Missouri area gamers?  (Read 2676 times)

Peretz

Springfield, Missouri area gamers?
« on: September 08, 2007, 11:14:06 am »
Greetings!

I used to live in Tulsa, Oklahoma a few years ago and enjoyed the few LAN parties I attended before moving to Saint Louis. I recently moved to Springfield, Missouri and I'm trying to bring Springfield area gamers together online.

I've started the Springfield Gamers Forum to gauge interest in gaming in the Springfield, Missouri area. Please visit the Forum for more information.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Springfield, Missouri area gamers?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 03:35:35 pm »

Hey, you might even look into joining up with the NVGA if your a serious group of gamers / looking to network with your region, etc.  www.nvgaonline.com

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Peretz

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 11:07:59 am »

Hey, you might even look into joining up with the NVGA if your a serious group of gamers / looking to network with your region, etc.  www.nvgaonline.com
Thanks for the link, X_A.

Right now, I'm having a difficult time finding any LAN parties in the Springfield area. The Springfield Gamers Forum hasn't seen much activity yet, so I'm starting to doubt that I'll even be able to bring enough gamers together to plan a LAN party.

If, somehow, it takes off, I'll keep the link handy. :)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 12:13:20 pm »

That's cool!  Also, the power of some cheap flyers spread out in key area's / posted in windows / at your local hangout / nerds posts does wonders to at least help out!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Peretz

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 05:35:45 pm »

That's cool!  Also, the power of some cheap flyers spread out in key area's / posted in windows / at your local hangout / nerds posts does wonders to at least help out!
I'm planning on designing a flyer and calling local gaming-related businesses to ask if I can post the flyers at their places of business early next week.

Any suggestions for the flyers? Also, any suggestions on types of businesses I should call (that I might not normally think of)?