Author Topic: Favorite Console and Game?  (Read 4388 times)

riflekilla

Favorite Console and Game?
« on: February 05, 2008, 04:25:05 pm »
Personally my favorite console is the ps3 because of the blu-ray and graphics.  But my favorite game is Halo. What is your favorite and why?

Offline okc rage

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Dr HotSoup
Re: Favorite Console and Game?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:30:17 pm »
360-halo
i hardly pla nethin else
gt: Dr HotSoup

Offline mjobrien10

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 04:40:53 pm »
heh, If we are talking all time favorite then I'm gonna have to say Super NES and Killer Instinct.  I have favorites for all the systems but that's gotta be #1 on my list.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 04:42:03 pm »
MY favorite console will probably always be the PS2 its because thats the system that i really got into gaming on and my favorite game has to be zone of the enders either one of them Greatest games ever made lol

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 04:43:09 pm »
NES Super Mario Bros 3
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 02:18:44 am »
So many great consoles... Hmmm... SNES and Xbox 360(despite the fact I don't own one...).

Favorite game? I'm going to have to settle with Guitar Hero II. Best of the series in my opinion. And the game I play most often anyway, next to the Final Fantasy series.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 02:53:35 am »
the best game ever is Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the Nintendo 64 gets my vote for best system. there were soooo many good games on the 64. halo ce comes in a close second though in the best game department

PDA Skill

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 08:44:30 am »
All the consoles ex ps2 and ps3

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 10:21:58 am »
My fav console was the Original Xbox, and fav game is Halo: CE, that was what really got me into gaming, i had a sega, nintendo, n64, and a ps1 before that but i never really played them all that much.

Offline Jtermin4t0r

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 03:01:46 pm »
heh, If we are talking all time favorite then I'm gonna have to say Super NES and Killer Instinct.  I have favorites for all the systems but that's gotta be #1 on my list.

Killer Instinct was "THE GAME" until I got my N64, then Goldeneye became my favorite.

Offline BSxx

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
    • ll BS ll
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 06:58:38 am »

Killer Instinct was "THE GAME" until I got my N64, then Goldeneye became my favorite.

GoldenEYE was the best game in the world! I would love to see that pop out on XBOX 360! since that is the only console i own... and like an only child I have to say that is my favorite due to XBL and downloadable content
GT: LL BS LL
AIM: brentsartin

Offline bartsimpson8

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 07:57:41 pm »
Playstation 2 and x-box 360.Mostly playstation 2 though.
I do not have ADD its just that oh hey look a bunny!

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 07:17:12 am »
Playstation 2 and x-box 360.Mostly playstation 2 though.

The PS2 has AWESOME games on it. 'Tis why I like it so much. But I went with Xbox 360 because of the DLC for Guitar Hero and stuff. Which is why I want one, mainly...

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

DarkWraith56

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 12:30:22 pm »
yes indeed PS2 is the best system period im sorry but there have been more great games come out for that than any other system you people and your need for LIKE the best graphics in the world...

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 02:26:30 pm »
yes indeed PS2 is the best system period im sorry but there have been more great games come out for that than any other system you people and your need for LIKE the best graphics in the world...

Oh, I myself, could care less for graphics. I actually got in a fight with someone over a PS3 once. :D I said I wanted an Xbox 360, and they told me to get a PS3 because the PS3 uses Blu-ray technology and stuff to have awesome graphics. And yes, I've seen, and played a PS3 before. The graphics are nice, sure, and it may have some good games on it(SOME, not much. :D). Then again, the only reason I want a 360 is simply for Guitar Hero and Rock Band. :D

But overall, the PS2 has the best games for any game system. The only game I can truly say I thought sucked for the PS2 was the game 'Summoner', which I just simply gave away to someone. I hate that game. :)