Author Topic: Skype  (Read 7628 times)

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
So profiles have this little section where you can put what instant messaging things you have. BUT

THERE IS NO SKYPE?

Well skype  is the only IM device that I have because the other ones suck.

So since there are none in the profiles you can add them here if you think you are man enough to talk or type to me (or i guess anyone else that posts in here)

if you cant decide which one i am out of the one beesmcgee there is on skype, pick the one in owasso

Offline mooshie

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Skype
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 08:03:52 pm »
I hate skype.

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 08:55:34 pm »
well i hate aim so we are even

by the way, does anyone even use YIM or ICQ anymore? i figure nowadays everyone pretty much uses facebook, twitter, msn, aim or skype

Offline jinXyKO

• Familiar Face
  • I make siggys for fun
    • View Profile
    • Doorman is God
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 08:56:14 pm »
Yeah I hate skype too, tinychat is where I cam. ^_^

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 09:11:48 pm »
tinychat is where I cam. ^_^

so is that connected to twitter?

also, how does one hate an instant messaging service? to hate one is to hate them all, as they all perform the same exact function, they just look different while doing it. i dont actually hate aim, i just stopped using it because i had more friends that used skype, which is the only reason i use skype at all

Offline jinXyKO

• Familiar Face
  • I make siggys for fun
    • View Profile
    • Doorman is God
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 10:36:22 pm »
Yeah you can sign into twitter (I dont have a twitter but it still allows me to use tinychat). I guess I dont care for skype because its what my parent and grandparents use, and nag me to use with them...
Yeah that would be the reason.

Offline mooshie

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 11:16:25 pm »
I actually use pidgin and prefer to use google talk over AIM.  Tinychat is best cam service because you don't have to create an account. IRC best place to idle.  I might get into skype later when there is better apps for smart phones. 

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 12:42:00 am »
see? neither of you really hate skype.

Yeah you can sign into twitter (I dont have a twitter but it still allows me to use tinychat). I guess I dont care for skype because its what my parent and grandparents use, and nag me to use with them...
Yeah that would be the reason.

this is a valid reason not use it.

now. do you chat with friends on tiny chat or strangers? if you don't have an account, wouldn't it be hard to chat with them?

Offline jinXyKO

• Familiar Face
  • I make siggys for fun
    • View Profile
    • Doorman is God
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 02:30:14 am »
Yeah the account is free, and you can pick if the room you make has a password or not. I visit friends rooms with passwords, we play games with manycam (a doodle program). Its fun.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 12:51:15 pm »
I use nothing because talking to people sucks.

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 05:07:34 pm »
Yeah the account is free, and you can pick if the room you make has a password or not. I visit friends rooms with passwords, we play games with manycam (a doodle program). Its fun.

just wanted to make sure you weren't a cam whore.

i use iscribble with my friends to doodle

I use nothing because talking to people sucks.

you are a sad man

however, being a misanthrope i would have to agree

Offline jinXyKO

• Familiar Face
  • I make siggys for fun
    • View Profile
    • Doorman is God
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 05:47:13 pm »

LoL ok? Um skype lets you cam...so why would using tinychat and not skype make me a cam whore...

Besides check out my steam rating (a 10 with 929.9 hours of game play) and you'll know that I dont have time for that.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 05:58:06 pm by jinXyKO »

DarkWraith56

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 06:34:26 pm »

LoL ok? Um skype lets you cam...so why would using tinychat and not skype make me a cam whore...

Besides check out my steam rating (a 10 with 929.9 hours of game play) and you'll know that I dont have time for that.

lol i wish the DDR machine at the arcade i go to counted time for me.....i would cry if i saw it probably

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 01:55:24 am »

yeah but you cant skype with random people

i would say that is sad, but i have put more time than that into one game. by like two to three times the amount

therefore, i now cry myself to sleep

Offline jinXyKO

• Familiar Face
  • I make siggys for fun
    • View Profile
    • Doorman is God
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 02:37:48 am »
 ???
That still makes no sense to me about the cam, cam whores get paid I hope...random people doesnt say pron site to me. I guess if I were a dude you wouldnt have to make sure about that.

Yeah my game hours arent sad cause you see... I am already done with college, and I'm in a relationship where I dont have to work...so I can game or go do stuff whenever I want.  ;D My steam says my average is 15-20 hours of gaming a week.
But enough about me....back on topic.