Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 223783 times)

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2008, 09:24:56 am »
Hello everyone, my name is Chris, and I'm a Gamer.

I think I've met some of you, I know I've met Saif on more than one occasion, got schooled at some SSB a long ♥♥♥ time ago, and I just found these forums.

Just wanted to see if there were any other nerds in Tulsa besides myself. Lookin forward to coming to a few events/LANS soon.

As far as games go, I'm a big FPS fan, but due to my banana hands, I cannot play console shooters very well..... Stupid thumbsticks.

I mainly stick to Counter Strike and Fortress Forever(Better than Team Fortress 2 btw), and my console of choice is my PC.

Very cool. While I do enjoy my consoles, PC remains in my heart...

That was lame. Anyway, welcome to the forums!

DarkWraith56

« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2008, 08:18:28 pm »
Hello everyone, my name is Chris, and I'm a Gamer.

I think I've met some of you, I know I've met Saif on more than one occasion, got schooled at some SSB a long ♥♥♥ time ago, and I just found these forums.

Just wanted to see if there were any other nerds in Tulsa besides myself. Lookin forward to coming to a few events/LANS soon.

As far as games go, I'm a big FPS fan, but due to my banana hands, I cannot play console shooters very well..... Stupid thumbsticks.

I mainly stick to Counter Strike and Fortress Forever(Better than Team Fortress 2 btw), and my console of choice is my PC.

Very cool. While I do enjoy my consoles, PC remains in my heart...

That was lame. Anyway, welcome to the forums!

lame? im crying now lol......

SRWitty

« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2008, 07:20:17 pm »
Whats goin on everyone?

My name is Sean, 20, S. Tulsa. BIG Halo fan (not a champion or anything, just love to play).
My younger brother is Dylan, and he's a big COD4 player.  good too.

Yep. So...

SRWitty. FR it. You know you want to.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 04:24:50 pm by Rislone »

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2008, 01:36:43 am »
Yello everybody.

Name's Tim, from Tulsa, age 19, chubby and blonde.  Anime guy as name says and laughs at myself.

I prefer fighting games myself, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Super Smash, main games.  Any 2d fighter though I try to play as much as possible, Guilty Gear, Capcom VS anything, and Arcana Heart now. Haven't played DOA4 yet and not much of a Tekken player just to say to everyone.  Also play the infamous Naruto games and DBZ games, even if they're bad.

I normally play RPGs or heavy story based games as I view them as one of the better media sources FOR stories.

Tim ~ Naruto Boy ~ Animefreak6969

unholyk001 aid

« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2008, 02:28:54 am »
Yello everybody.

Name's Tim, from Tulsa, age 19, chubby and blonde.  Anime guy as name says and laughs at myself.

I prefer fighting games myself, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Super Smash, main games.  Any 2d fighter though I try to play as much as possible, Guilty Gear, Capcom VS anything, and Arcana Heart now. Haven't played DOA4 yet and not much of a Tekken player just to say to everyone.  Also play the infamous Naruto games and DBZ games, even if they're bad.

I normally play RPGs or heavy story based games as I view them as one of the better media sources FOR stories.

lol is ur pic ryuk in a maids outfit? i loled til i couldnt lol anymore at ryuk there.

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2008, 03:41:32 pm »
Yello everybody.

Welcome to the forums Tim.

Good to have more people that play fighters on here, SC and SSBB is what alot of people on here play.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2008, 04:16:58 pm »
Yello everybody.

lol is ur pic ryuk in a maids outfit? i loled til i couldnt lol anymore at ryuk there.

It actually looks like that short guy from those weird Starburst commercials crossed with Ryuk, if you look at it. :D
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

unholyk001 aid

« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2008, 07:33:32 pm »
Yello everybody.

It actually looks like that short guy from those weird Starburst commercials crossed with Ryuk, if you look at it. :D

lol imagine ryuk's voice doing the berries n cream thing like thaat guy was doin.

"berries n cream, berries n cream. all the lil ladddies love berries n cream!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2008, 10:12:51 pm »
For everyone to know, it is indeed teh Starburts guy crossed with Ryuk, I loved it when I saw it and had to have it, Thus it's HERE!!!!

Also, I play SSBB but i'm still more of a Melee guy, I did have the original which I LOVED until someone took it from me a few months ago so I havent' touched it in a long time.....

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • The last Raven shall never fall
    • View Profile
    • Mtg of Oklahoma -LansEnd-
  • XBL ID: Dameaskinos
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2008, 09:50:22 am »
   Good morrow my fellow children of the night. My name is Overlord Ely Dameaskinos..... .... Lmao... my name is really Johnathan... but just call me Dameaskinos or Dam... as for where it came from if you can tell me that you win a prize... idk what I'll mail you a cokkie or something... lmao... I'm 24 was born in OKc and have lived in Chickasha most of my life.

I've been a Otaku and Gamer for as long as I can remeber. I started out gamming way back when the NES first came out and been doin it ever sence.

I play DnD, Soul Cal(any and all), COD4, SSBB, AC, DMC1-4 ect... oh and Halo,2,3 a lot... lol...

I just started use two of my old gametags Yojimbo and YojimboMeamoto, fr me if you like..

From the womb to the tomb I'll be a Gamer till I die...

So hit me up if ya wana game... Peace and chicken grease

Dam.

Offline ezknight.okceca

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Divine Knight Gaming
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2008, 08:14:34 pm »
My name is E. Zachary Knight. The E stands for Ephriam. The only reason I don't go by it is because my parents called me by my middle name as to not confuse my brother Ethan and I when they yelled at us.  ;)

I am the Chapter President of the newly organized Oklahoma City Chapter of the Entertainment Consumer Association. (www.theeca.com).

The ECA is an organization dedicated to spreading a positive image about games and the people who play them. We also act as a collective voice when faced with legislation and false accusations that target games and the people who play them.

I look forward to keeping up with the news and events posted through this site. I also look forward to meeting the people who visit and run this site.
--
E. Zachary Knight
Divine Knight Gaming

Offline loriencfau

• Media Mogul
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I'm the best, but you're cool too.
    • View Profile
    • Metroglow Magazine
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2008, 02:28:14 pm »
Hi guys!

My name is Lorien Faulkner and I'm the publisher of PlayedtoDeath magazine, a locally produced and printed video game magazine distributed in OK.  If you've not found a hard copy in your area, you can check out our website for locations as well as PDF copies.  We print a new issue each month, and would love your feedback on the rag.

I've worked for AOL for ten years (started back when the call center was in Shepard Mall in OKC) and moved from OKC to Washington D.C. to Colorado and then back home.  I frequently overdose on caffeine (the recommended daily allowance is 200 mg) and play a variety of games for both work and pleasure.

PTD hosts a monthly LAN party in OKC on the fourth Friday of every month.  Check out our website for more details on the next event.
Metroglow Magazine - Oklahoma City’s #1 independent entertainment magazine. Updated daily at 1PM

Rhaigun

« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2008, 07:05:25 pm »
Name: Jay

My favorite games are mostly RPGs and shooters, but I'll play just about anything. My current favorite games at the moment are Rock Band, Oblivion, Gears of War and Beautiful Katamari (its addictive). My next game purchases will be Too Human, Fallout 3, Fable 2 and Gears of War 2.

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2008, 10:33:03 pm »
cool good to have you here! and welcome to the site

fallout 3, fable 2, and gears of war 2 are going to be, hands down, are gonna be the best games of the year!
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Hero
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2008, 10:19:51 am »
Hi, My Name is Nick Reed, I am 16 years old. The Games that i enjoy to play are Gears and Dead Rising, I play soccer aswell as Rugby woo. I am a Kinda talktive person so Yea, enough about me,

Well, I have been to many MLG before for Gears and Halo 2

Past MLG Ex
Halo 2:
2006 MLG Chicago Top 32
2006 MLG Dallas Top 16
Gears Of War
2007 MLG Meadowlands top 16
2007 MLG Orlando Top 32
2007 MLG Dallas Top 16

So Yea, My Gt is I RL I Hero, so, see you all later
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men