Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 223943 times)

Offline ggrozny

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2008, 07:41:25 pm »
Hello everyone, My name is Jeremy and I live in Edmond. I stumbled across the site when randomly searching google for guitar hero tournaments in Oklahoma. Out of the games Ive seen listed on the site so far I play Halo, and Guitar hero mainly. I have played Gears but traded it in, and I have SSBB but don't really play it.

My Xbox gamertag: ggrozny

I have an Xbox and Wii, and really want a ps3 for Littlebigplanet and Socom!
I currently work at Best buy.

I am interested in going to some Halo and/or Guitar hero tournaments. I am interested in them for fun, I really wouldn't expect to win.

I look forward to meeting some of you either just on here or at a future tournament.

Ps..

I had 2 questions/suggestions

1) Is it ok to post wanting to sell or trade games and/or hardware?

I looked in the rules and only found that it is not ok to solicit in private message. Did I miss it somewhere else or is it ok?

If it is ok I suggest a forum dedicated to that. Trading into Gamestop is a joke, If I'm going to sell a $60 game for $10 then I'd rather sell it to a fellow local gamer.

2) Is there a Xbox gamertag set up for Okgamers?

For example a silver gamertag called "Okgamers" that everyone could add, then use that to view its friendslist to see everyone. Instead of everyone having to add everyone else individually.

If this isn't set up yet could we get it set up?

Pretty long post but figured I could get some initial questions answered without having to make multiple threads.

Thanks for making the site and keeping it great, cant wait to meet other Oklahoma gamers!

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2008, 02:03:09 pm »
Those seem like excellent suggestions. My photography forum that I belong to has a buy/sell/trade section which I like.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Resol

« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2008, 06:11:29 pm »
Hi everyone, my name is Garron and my favorite game is brawl. Main Char: Marth Secondary: ROB.

3.DK
4.Yoshi

I want to play brawl with more people.

TaterToT

« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2008, 04:32:16 pm »
Hey, I'm Alex and I've known about okgamers for a pretty long time but never joined, I'm pretty good friends with Butler and I think one of my other friends used to post here, Josh David, but he joined the Army or something lol. I'm 18 almost 19 and I mainly play Halo 3, Gears 2, and Rock Band 2. You can add me if you want, GT - EnragedTaTerToT, K bye.

Offline Sk8_to_die

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2008, 09:57:04 am »
Hey, I'm Alex and I've known about okgamers for a pretty long time but never joined, I'm pretty good friends with Butler and I think one of my other friends used to post here, Josh David, but he joined the Army or something lol. I'm 18 almost 19 and I mainly play Halo 3, Gears 2, and Rock Band 2. You can add me if you want, GT - EnragedTaTerToT, K bye.

Nice to Meet ya XD

DarXide

« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2008, 11:56:54 pm »
Greetings, My name is Joe, Live in Tulsa, Been a gamer ever since I could press buttons, oh sweet action buttons, don’t have a special genre, I play anything I could get my hands on and very formidable, well-rounded player.  I don’t consider myself to be a pro, more of a jokester, someone who loves having fun, I just happen to be good at what I do.  I’ve played and teamed up with the best before,  USE to be every year in Texas at places such as Quake Con and such, usually came home with something the times I have gone from winning, but what’s important to me is human interaction, and having fun doing it.  I will be 30 in 2009, and will continue to play games, even when I have coke bottle glasses!  Saw Mr. Saif on this “Up l ate” show, which was cool.  I’ve played COUNTLES games, even for my age, Use to go by the handle K3YC0D3, sometimes I still do, Have it tatted on my back, “different story”.  I also go through consoles and PC’s like mad, subsequently I play PC games as well as consoles of all shapes and sizes, and time lines.   Well, I am an Advanced tech support for Sprint who help and fixes peoples delimits with the software\hardware\Internet\Pc’s aspect, a do it all person basically.  I sling code “make programs”, Fix PC’s, cars, well, just about everything if I can.  My real hobby is KNOWLEDGE, weird hobby huh?¿  Hope to game with you all soon and such, good luck, and as always, have fun! 

Tha_Prof3ssor

« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2008, 01:42:31 am »
Hi everyone, my name is Garron and my favorite game is brawl. Main Char: Marth Secondary: ROB.

3.DK
4.Yoshi

I want to play brawl with more people.

We need to have some friendlies sometime.

Doctor Leonn

New OK Gamer to the forums!
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2008, 03:39:31 pm »
Hello everyone! My name is Doctor Leon, and I live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma! I found this site while searching for info on local LAN tournaments, and this site is great! I am planning on attending / competeing in the 4v4 Plasma Burn event, and I'm very excited!

Just thought I should introduce myself  :D

ifearlesss

Re: New OK Gamer to the forums!
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2008, 04:17:26 pm »
well welcome......BTW i got ur text and i texted u back so just send a FR to Dp Hatchy

DarkWraith56

« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2008, 04:24:02 pm »
Welcome to the site!

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2008, 07:03:28 pm »
Hello everyone! My name is Doctor Leon, and I live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma! I found this site while searching for info on local LAN tournaments, and this site is great! I am planning on attending / competeing in the 4v4 Plasma Burn event, and I'm very excited!

Just thought I should introduce myself  :D

Merged with already existing topic.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline alexrpw74012

• Familiar Face
  • Frodo Is Gre... Who Is That?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Team Gizka Forums
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2008, 06:26:06 pm »
Hey, it's alexrpw. Just got a 360, my first console since the N64.

Finally joined DarkWraith. And changed my nub post. ^_^
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:46:43 pm by alexrpw74012 »

DarkWraith56

« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2008, 06:52:27 pm »
GO AWAY WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!!! lol jk

Offline alexrpw74012

• Familiar Face
  • Frodo Is Gre... Who Is That?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Team Gizka Forums
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2008, 06:54:54 pm »
I see how it is .__.
LOL srsly it's kinda cool to be here.... I can play with other gamers besides darkwraith! LOL.... jk man...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 07:04:09 pm by alexrpw74012 »

DarkWraith56

« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2008, 06:56:30 pm »
oh really i wouldnt know...youll have to talk to that wierdo coolsvilla she knows...because shes a wierdo