Author Topic: OkGamers Weekly Online LOL gathering  (Read 9904 times)

Offline IceCold

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: OkGamers Weekly Online LOL gathering
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 07:48:54 pm »
Thursday 8 or 9pm. ill be there

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 05:52:46 pm »
hey Cravix and I Eat Legos    if u could be on thrusday say like 730.. need to talk to you guys! thanks!
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 06:12:43 pm »
Why'd you go and do that when there are like 5 offered servers??? You didn't tell us what client either.

Offline I EAT LEGOS

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 08:36:36 pm »
I'll be on around that time, but I'll still be at work until 9pm. I'll be back on at 9:30pm once I get home from work though.

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 10:58:17 pm »
Why'd you go and do that when there are like 5 offered servers??? You didn't tell us what client either.

yes i did??? i said ventrilo on there i thought?   

and i did it bc this way.. we have full admin on the vent.. we are able to use it for tournys..  its a fresh vent so not alot of ppl know the info for it in hopes of keeping it to local area longer (without the trolls)   it also allows us to give out info for tournys ect.. (message of the day). We tried it out last night with a bunch of us.. seems to work fine... we did some custom games.. with what OKgamers we had.. i thought it was  a fun night..

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 12:53:13 am »
Sure sure its there after you edited it in... TS3 is far superior to Ventrilo in every way these days. Wish you woulda asked opinions before just jumping off if you planned to make it standard for OKGamers. Heck Mumble is better than Vent these days.

Offline cravix

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 02:43:38 am »
Working Thursday

The difference between a liberal and a conservative is that the liberal will ask you to vote republican while a conservative gives facts and asks for you to decide

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 04:45:26 am »
Sure sure its there after you edited it in... TS3 is far superior to Ventrilo in every way these days. Wish you woulda asked opinions before just jumping off if you planned to make it standard for OKGamers. Heck Mumble is better than Vent these days.

srry to offend you, i just know that alot of OKgamers use vent..  and thats a opinion i think vent is by far the best.. due to 1 it dont take up much room at all.. 2 its a private server.. it runs best on my computer compared to skype/ts3/mumble and i have a really bad comp.. i run 15fps in game..

its free to use.. never said you had to.. free to come or go or to use something else

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 04:46:32 am »
Working Thursday

hum.. what time do u get off??

Offline jahoo

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 02:11:09 pm »

srry to offend you, i just know that alot of OKgamers use vent..  and thats a opinion i think vent is by far the best.. due to 1 it dont take up much room at all.. 2 its a private server.. it runs best on my computer compared to skype/ts3/mumble and i have a really bad comp.. i run 15fps in game..

its free to use.. never said you had to.. free to come or go or to use something else

I prefer vent too.  Very minimalistic program with great admin tools.  Ive got a small personalserver too, but since you made one Ill use that.  :)

I know most pro teams use vent too, not sure if its preferred.  They also use skype alot too.

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 05:05:19 pm »

I prefer vent too.  Very minimalistic program with great admin tools.  Ive got a small personalserver too, but since you made one Ill use that.  :)

I know most pro teams use vent too, not sure if its preferred.  They also use skype alot too.

Also for as small of a crowd we have.. didn't think it would really matter that much... i like to press to talk (background is loud at times).. most of them are press to talk as well (your able to change that option). now i know ts3 you can get it to connect in your game.. but to me.. thats just asking for lag.. or something to go wrong..

and yes its preferred over anything else as far as pro teams go..

Offline KoChief

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 10:19:36 pm »
I will totally be down for that once i get a decent PC again. Just moved to OKC a month ago and finding a job prioritizes LoL....despite how much I do miss it :(
Don't hate the player.
Hate the game

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • NIP- NINJAS IN PJ'S. FREE AGENT
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FR KOZE
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 12:47:11 am »
so im really wanting to get more involved with all the LOL players in OK any body want to help me out??? im allways on so feel free to PM on here or find me on skype :levisanders
i hold my gun to your chest. i lay my life on the line so i expect nothing less from you

Offline cravix

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:42 am »
Lets try to get a get together Friday night. I work till 9.3 pm. I will be able to show up around 10 pm. You guys can show up earlier. If you want help this would be the time to come.

The difference between a liberal and a conservative is that the liberal will ask you to vote republican while a conservative gives facts and asks for you to decide

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • NIP- NINJAS IN PJ'S. FREE AGENT
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FR KOZE
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 05:10:52 pm »
so still a tad bit confused on where we are meeting??? lol i feel bad for asking.
i hold my gun to your chest. i lay my life on the line so i expect nothing less from you