Author Topic: OkGamers - How-To Post a Video Via a Video Sharing Website  (Read 6561 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
OkGamers - How-To Post a Video Via a Video Sharing Website
« on: September 08, 2009, 12:47:27 am »
All,

In our on-going steps to improve OkGamers Website and Exposure we have set the website up to be able to view posted videos inside our forum. Here is a Quick how-to.

Goto your Favorite Video Sharing Website.  YouTube / Viemo / Facebook / Etc...

Find the Video you would like to post and copy and Past the URL to the video in a post just as if you where going to share the link with a friend.

If you would like to just share the Link to the video and not display the video use the :
noembed  BBCode. 

BBCode is Short for Bulletin Board Code.  They are tags you see when you post that have the brackets around a word like this:

[bbcode]link goes here[/bbcode]

Just replace the word bbcode with the word noembed.   Remember this is if you just want to display the Video link and not the video itself.

If you have any Question on how to post a Video just ask here and someone will answer it shortly.

Here is a Small List of Video Sharing websites we Support.  There are many more sites out there. If there is a site you see that we dont support let us know and we can try and do a custom add.

YouTube, YouTube (Playlists), Dailymotion, Google Video, BBC News (now with audio), BBC Iplayer (UK Only), MetaCafe, Veoh, 123video, Facebook, 5min Life Videopedia, 9You, ABC News, AdultSwim, AlloCiné, AniBoom, Apple Trailers, Archive.org, Atom, Bebo, Blip, BoFunk, BombayTV, Break, Broadcaster, CarPix Tv, Cellfish, Clarin, Clip.vn, ClipFish (Old), ClipFish (New), ClipJunkie, ClipLife, ClipMoon, Clipser, ClipShack, Cold-Link, CollegeHumor, ComedyCentral(Inc. TheDailyShow), Crackle, CrunchyRoll, Culture Pub, Current, Dailyhaha, DemoScene.tv, DotSub (w/o Captions), DoubleViking, dropshots.com, Dv.ouou, EASportsWorld, EbaumsWorld Videos, ESPN, Excessif, ExposureRoom, Flickr Video, FunnyOrDie, G4TV, GameKyo, GameSpot, GameTrailers (Inc. User Movies), Gametube.org, GameVideos.1up, GarageTv, Gloria, Glumbert, GodTube, GotGame, GrassRoots ItvLocal, GrindTv, Guba, TheHub, Hulu (Usa Only), Humour, Video.i.ua, IGN, IMDB, Imeem (Video), ImageShack, IndyaRocks, Izlesene, Jokeroo, Joost, JujuNation Video, JumpCut, JustinTV, Koreus, Last.fm (Videos), Last.fm (YouTube videos), Libero, LiveLeak, LiveVideo, Machinima (Old), Machinima (New), Mogulus/Livestream, MyTaratata, Video.mail.ru, Mega...n, MegaVideo, Milliyet, MoFile, MotionBox, Mpora, Mpora TV, MSN Live/Soapbox, MtvU (Usa Only), Multiply, MyNet, MySoccerMedia, MyShows.cn, MySpaceTv, MyVideo, MyVi, M Thai, NhacCuaTui, OffUHuge, The Onion, OnSmash, Photobucket, PikNikTube, Putfile, Rambler, RawVegas, RedTube, Revver, RuTube, SevenLoad, ShareView, Sharkle, Sina Podcast, Smotri, Snotr, SouthPark Studios, Space.tv.cctv.com, Spike, SportsLine (CBS Sports), StageHD, Streetfire, StupidVideos, TagTele, TinyPic, Tm-Tube, TrailerAddict, TrTube, Trilulilu, Tu.tv, Tudou, UOL VideoLog, Ustream, UUME, u-Tube, vbox7, VideoJug, videos.sapo, Vidiac, Viddler, Videa, VideoNuz, VidiLife, VidMax, Vimeo, Vidivodo, VSocial (Type1), VSocial (Type2), Wat.tv, WeGame, Wipido, Yahoo Video, Yahoo Video HK, Yahoo Music Videos, Yandex, YouKu

I Know Long list :) But you get the Point.   here are a couple of videos I Know you will Enjoy.

OkGamers.com on tv

HxC Lan Tournament, One Handed SCIV

Using the noembed bbcode I Can do this.

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zjuopSIzwY[/noembed]

Any Questions Post away here.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OkGamers - How-To Post a Video Via a Video Sharing Website
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:49:49 am »
Sweet. :D

And dang. I didn't get the post in in enough time to get 12:47 post time.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline IzzY

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: dolphin2277
Re: OkGamers - How-To Post a Video Via a Video Sharing Website
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 09:59:26 am »
I found out about you guys last night at a midnight release "party" for Madden 13 at GameStop in Broken Arrow.