Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 223077 times)

Offline Pr1m0

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 05:16:44 pm »
umm im josh david

i go to broken arrow highschool and im a senior.... on my freetime i like to get drunk as ♥♥♥♥♥ and mess with girlss?

im 17 almost 18

as of right now im the msot popular and most known halo2 player in oklahoma...

i have the msot mlg poitns and i have placed better than everyone..

-Josh

Offline Pinkie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 05:24:42 pm »
And Pr1m0 also enjoys being a bit cocky. Nice to meet all the new people.

HtP xJeBuSx

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 08:16:54 pm »
from what i can tell primo is like the coolest kid with downsydrome...... ;D

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2007, 10:48:46 am »
Hey guys i play halo2 alot i have been off of it for awhile playing my ps3 gekitou ninja taisen 4 and gears of war. I would love to play with some of you guys just add me as CRAZY CLOWN 101 thats my gamertag could u guys tell me also were to get your gamertag on your signature and stuff thanks. well hey if anyone can host a tournament with a copule of new games cause i was looking and your past tournaments and it has been around the same three games sc3 halo2 and ssb 64. Could we see if we could get some naruto or dbz tenkaichi or gears of war. I used to have ssb64 but melee just seems better to me better graphics gameplay, levels and characters well hey guys hope to see you around. ;)
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2007, 01:00:57 pm »
well hey if anyone can host a tournament with a copule of new games cause i was looking and your past tournaments and it has been around the same three games sc3 halo2 and ssb 64. Could we see if we could get some naruto or dbz tenkaichi or gears of war. I used to have ssb64 but melee just seems better to me better graphics gameplay, levels and characters well hey guys hope to see you around. ;)

Well - and just to point out here - that's just our monthly tournaments your including there.  First off - OKgamers is a site to use to find out about tournaments and events around Oklahoma.  Sure, the organizers / people interested in the OKg cause have been throwing monthly tournaments to help get the word out - but the site has had plenty of events posted that had nothing to do with those 3 games.  The people coming to the monthly events, just have consistently liked those games so far.

And it's all up to the gamers anyway.  First, it's vote based - so the 3 games with the most votes.  Second off, we rely on the goodwill of the local gaming scene - to provide hardware.  We've just got good people that play halo / smash players that bring the hardware, that make sure we can have those events - ya know?

But yea, come on.  We've had Madden, Guitar Hero, Magic, Halo, DDR, and more announced on this site.  Not jus 3 :)  And hopefully, with the cooperation of local businesses that are throwing more events, they'll hurry up and start using the site, and we'll have even more awareness of exactly what is going on out there.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2007, 01:47:42 pm »
primo is a lil cocky kid tryin to make up for smaller parts..lol..me on the other hand im open n laidback....i can handle my own n many situations.....but usually gotta smile on my face n just chillin,...bout it..ne thing else check out my myspace www.myspace.com/halo2icychiller

Offline xX Blizzard Xx

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Blizzard Is Too umm, I forgot
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: c
  • Wii ID: c
  • XBL ID: c
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2007, 01:52:20 pm »
Whats up, My name is Bryan Fahsholtz (its German)

I Live in OKC and and im a Freshman in College at OCCC.

I want to attend MLG 07. Never been to a MLG so have no points. Im a cool kid in general. Easy to get

along with. My hobbies are H2, Music, and Hanging with friends.

Well that raps it up for me. Later Dayz
Www.Facebook.com/BlizzardIsNice
WWw.Twitter.com/WhoIsBlizzard

New Tag Name - mvVBlizzardVvm

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2007, 04:50:33 pm »
Hey guys id just puttin some extra info about me online My names taylor i play all games from shootin-fightin everything except racing n sports. I have been to many tournaments of halo2 gears of war, naruto, and others. im 15 about to be 16 im a gamer at heart ive played before i could walk. well hey guys jus sayin hi keep it real homies.
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Coolsvilla

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:19 pm »
It's so sad that I registered so long ago and lost this site. >_< *so embarrassed*

Ahem.

I'm PMS Coolsvilla. I'm 21, live in Tulsa, and I'm a junior at NSU.
I love playing tons of different games but I'm into Dead or Alive 4 and sometimes Gears of War right now.
I pretty much play anything but sports games. ^_^

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 04:26:11 pm »
It's so sad that I registered so long ago and lost this site. >_< *so embarrassed*

Ahem.

I'm PMS Coolsvilla. I'm 21, live in Tulsa, and I'm a junior at NSU.
I love playing tons of different games but I'm into Dead or Alive 4 and sometimes Gears of War right now.
I pretty much play anything but sports games. ^_^

lol well welcome back to the site ..you gotta xbl name @ all

Offline Ht Ace

• -Ace-
  • OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 01:59:46 am »
ugh icy i really nee dto make u a new signature that one is hard on the eyes no offence tho bro

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 05:43:46 am »
Hey,

I'm Brandon. I googled Oklahoma Gamers and found this place. Looks pretty sweet. My buddies and I play Gear of War, so I'm here to see if there are any LAN events or any interest in said events. AIM me @ NSUbrandon if you'd like.

HtP xJeBuSx

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 03:24:52 pm »
Hey just fyi if any of you guys send me a fr on xbl please send me a lil message saying something like ok gamer or something cause my xbox is strange and requests dont show up right away so i get a bunch all at once and it is confusing to whom the ppl are....so if i deny your request just send another

Flashman64

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2007, 09:17:52 am »
Yo im Flashman (from the megaman series) im a Smash Melee fan. cant wait to show off my Kirby skills. I also love playing Socom3 ( Combined assult) online. Gotta love them head shots. For all you card gamers out their i can throw down in yugioh too. BRING IT ON!

Kdizzle1111

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 11:49:03 pm »
My name is Keith.  IM from sperry "north of tulsa" and like big butts and i cannot lie!