Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 223082 times)

Offline rhuian

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:11 am »
hello Okgamers!

My name is Michael aka Rhuian aka N.O. Doubt. I've been playing games longer than most of you have been alive!  I live in Tulsa and play mostly LoL right now. I spent about 15 years in Texas and for about 8 of those years I ran 2 internet cafes, lan centers, gaming centers what ever you want to call them. We ran quarterly tournaments and held weekly leagues. I was also the competitive gaming director for iGames.org back in the day. I came across okgamers.com while I was day dreaming about running some LoL tourney's here in the Tulsa area.

Perhaps its time to get involved again!

Offline Turbulence

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Turbulence227
« Reply #361 on: February 20, 2013, 07:13:33 pm »
Hello Everyone,
 My name Is John. I just moved to Owasso and I am an avid gamer. Im hoping to find others like me and places to play. I play wow and many console games. I am a bit rusty on my Table top skills and looking to get back into it.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #362 on: February 22, 2013, 10:07:04 pm »
Why does this site look so dead? no tournament updates all old  :o guess I've been gone for tooo long

We've found very few use Forums anymore - so we've moved events to:

www.okgamers.com/events

--

Welcome everyone!

Be sure to check out the Facebook page and the group!

http://www.facebook.com/okgamers

http://www.facebook.com/groups/oklahomagamers/

And if you are looking for local players?  Definitely check out:
http://www.okgamers.com/groups

--

Rhuian - welcome!   We currently have a CL for LoL already, but if you'd like to help with efforts of bringing more LoL to OK?  Check out our volunteer section:
http://www.okgamers.com/volunteer

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline OHKOYO

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: OHKOYO
  • XBL ID: OHKOYO
Representing GXC Broken Arrow
« Reply #363 on: March 21, 2013, 08:56:34 pm »
Hello world,

I am OHKOYO, r3p3a7, ishaboi, fappest, and sometimes "_@ depending on the platform and my mood. I pretty much only play games on my PC computer anymore, though. So far this year, I have only been playing Dark Souls, Chivalry, and Enemy Territory. 

I work at GameXchange in Broken Arrow and I have been given permission to hold a bit of an event. I saw that most everyone uses FB and the /events these days, but I sell old school games and I want to reward those who kick it old school in the forums. Stop by the GameXchange location in Broken Arrow and mention this post for instant street cred and saving...

--Cartridges sports titles marked $2.95 or less for $0.50
--All cartridge games out on sales floor buy 2 get 1 free (excludes rare or collectible games stored in glass cases)
--Rare and Collectible cartridges 10% off

*sales and promotion limited to Broken Arrow location only
**restrictions may apply
***limited time only

Also, we have stopped using our box art for old cartridge games to show what titles we have in stock, and we have put out a lot of our box art out for sale at $1.95. There are a dozen or so boxes we are asking a bit more for. We also have a few titles with cart and box. Note: Boxes may or may not include instructions, inserts, etc.

Stop by if you are looking for the box art for any particular titles. Unfortunately, our stock of boxes are not in alphabetical order, so we cannot really assist you over the phone should you be looking for specific boxes. But I don't believe there are any rare titles left.

This offer is limited only to those that know about it and there will not by any signs up for this sale, so please read carefully  the details before coming in or print off this post. The tentative end of this off will be April 15, 2013.

Take 'er easy and abide like "The Dude".

Offline Moosterz

• Global Moderator
  • learned the ropes
  • I help out with PR and take some sweet photos!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
  • XBL ID: Moosterz
« Reply #364 on: March 21, 2013, 11:38:15 pm »
Welcome OHKOYO!

I do hope others see the deal you've got going on!

I know of a few others who actually still use these forums and they'll love to see what you've got!

Offline littleredgamer

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 07, 2013, 01:28:52 pm »
Hello Sweeties!

I'm Felicia, or Faye....or Red. I'm a gamer of both consoles and tabletops. I'm really here looking for either a game or just friends. I'm in need of some gamer friends I can talk to and hang out with on the weekends. I live around Tulsa, so if anyone in the area is looking for new friends, here I am!