Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 223078 times)

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 05:06:35 pm »

^^ Thats who i am ♥♥♥♥♥.

lostsooner

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 05:15:09 pm »
Nick Name: House
Gamer Type:  Sports, Action Adventure,Simulation

Well lets see here. i live in tulsa, graduated from hominy, ok. Lived in tulsa or owasso pretty much since. I work for US Cellular. And other then that, thats about it. I guess i would say im a little more of your classic gamer. Stuff like zelda and super mario brothers, any sports related title. I just really enjoy just being apart of the compettion and atmosphere. Its great to have some rivalry against friends either locally or anywhere in the world, drop in and for a few hours or whatever your just there on the edge of your seat with a total stranger going, ♥♥♥♥♥ i dont know that guy, but if he gets one more head shot on me, or if i respawn in that cave one more time..... or fumble, or throw another interception, im really going to bring it to another level... Its the competition we crave, without the messy gotta kill someone in real life. Or actually being athletically talented. Stuff like that... LOL

Anything else you want to know just say hey

Chris

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: xgcx casper
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2007, 03:44:20 pm »
hi im kaylon aka  :o blind ♥♥♥♥♥ samurai  :o only in video games TOURNAMENTS. lol the game i play more is soul caliber 1 2 and 3. i kick ♥♥♥ some times ;D but wining is not eventing

hunteddreamer

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 06:20:50 pm »
Me?  I'm known to the Goons of SA *somethingawful* forums as  the uber non chalant  x roomate.

Known on Live journal as hunted dreamer ... and here to know i suppose.

Me :

Name:  Thomas
LOc:  Tusla (i'm in your townz hoarding your honeyz)
Games - Soul cailber ... good player.  not quite at X_A's level.  but one / two below it.   YAY i'm not a noob. 
Halo -  i'm such a noob. but i love the game for fun - doubt you'll see me in tourney play though to compettive for my fun loving side.
Magic the gathering ... let me dust off my triple crown of black loti. and lets play.

D&D / white wolf games/ other ccgs.   Shout out to SETTLERS OF CATAN! woot.

other than that. . i'm game for most things...

yeah.

need other info - ask.

Kuria

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 12:29:50 am »
Hey guys! Thought I'd put a posting up here. ^-^

Name: Elyse

Also Known As: Kuria, Kuku

Lives In: Tulsa

Plays: Games with a good story to them. I don't care the type...I'll try anything as long as I can get into the story. But I'm best at anything rhythm based, so I'm pretty good at DDR and Bust a Groove. I'm fantastic at Karaoke Revolution, but that's just because I'm an amazing singer. Not that I'm bragging or anything. XP

Favorite Games: Beyond Good and Evil, Indigo Prophecy, Psychonauts, Pokemon Blue Version, DDR, The Sims 2, Elite Beat Agents, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill 2, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Guitar Hero.

Besides that, I'm a writer for the Satellite section of the Tulsa World, so I can put in promos for any major events in there. <3
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:56:12 am by Kuria »

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 07:42:05 pm »
Hey guys (and girls) this is Rislone, I'm a native Tulsan and an avid gamer of almost all genres (sorry pen $ paper not you), but love gaming as a whole. Play WoW and WoW TCG, used to play FFXI, and 360, plus many board games. Have also played/owned almost every system that has ever been out. Looking forward to meeting my fellow gamers in the area and learning some new tricks.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 11:01:42 pm »
Hey guys! Thought I'd put a posting up here.

Name: Elyse

Also Known As: Kuria, Kuku

Lives In: Tulsa

Plays: Games with a good story to them. I don't care the type...I'll try anything as long as I can get into the story. But I'm best at anything rhythm based, so I'm pretty good at DDR and Bust a Groove. I'm fantastic at Karaoke Revolution, but that's just because I'm an amazing singer. Not that I'm bragging or anything. XP

Favorite Games: Beyond Good and Evil, Indigo Prophecy, Psychonauts, Pokemon Blue Version, DDR, The Sims 2, Elite Beat Agents, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill 2, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Guitar Hero.

Besides that, I'm a writer for the Satellite section of the Tulsa World, so I can put in promos for any major events in there. <3

me, you and XA need to meet up somewhere. i need to talk to you, and im sure XA would like to clarify stuff as well.

holla

Hey guys (and girls) this is Rislone, I'm a native Tulsan and an avid gamer of almost all genres (sorry pen $ paper not you), but love gaming as a whole. Play WoW and WoW TCG, used to play FFXI, and 360, plus many board games. Have also played/owned almost every system that has ever been out. Looking forward to meeting my fellow gamers in the area and learning some new tricks.

Welcome to having you hear... anything u need or somethin.. just ask me, or one of the moderators.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:07 am »

Steeel - they both came to Gamers Against Violence - so I've met them both :)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2007, 03:57:53 pm »
Steeel - they both came to Gamers Against Violence - so I've met them both

I would still like to talk to them w/ you.

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2007, 05:19:00 pm »
That's cool I'm going to swing in for the May 13 Tulsa/Jenks tourney to be an innocnet bystander.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

sykotik

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2007, 10:09:57 pm »
What is with the holidays?!?! I've missed one because of V-day, one because of Easter, and maybe this one because of M-day...

I know this is a first post thread, but hey I haven't posted this thread before!

Plus I'm a mod!

Offline Rei_Silver

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2007, 02:55:47 pm »
Name: Rei Silver (you can use either i don't really care), nickname came about from a bastardization of my real last name, and my favorite color.

Interests: Card Games (CCG, not so much poker), Fighting Games 2D-3D doesn't really matter, I play the occasional FPS, A lot of RPG's, Warmachine, Warhammer 40k, D&D, House maintenance (buying a home atm for my wife,daughter, and I).

MISC: I'm generally a pretty laid back guy, try to get along with just about anyone, and enjoy my gaming time with....well anyone really....

edit: oh forgot to mention I think im the only Scout in Oklahoma (the state not the city), for sabertooth games not that that matters much but i normally operate out of The Limey Dragon, with James Kerr, who's a tourney organizer and was the gaming chair at soonercon this year.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:52:57 pm by Rei_Silver »

Rawr

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007, 03:53:07 pm »
Nice little place you've got here.

Game Generes: RGP, RTS mainly. I use ethier a 360 or PC.

Favorite Series: Elder Scrolls. Handsdown.

Other hobbies: Guitar. Yeah.

Can anyone tell me the size of avatars here?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:03:05 pm by Rawr »

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 03:08:47 pm »

Rei_Silver - welcome!  I saw your posts on that limeydragon site, and look forward to actually responding, when I have time, haha - probably over the weekend lol.  You've got the gist of the site down, I just wanted to point out technically we have 'staff' all over Oklahoma willing and wanting to help out with events and tournaments - but in no means are we a tournament hosting group; just a group trying to get the word out about events, and the use of the site - to get the word out about events / be a central place to post gamer events and tournaments in OK heh.  In the process, we do our best to provide businesses and people help getting their events to happen; as it helps the site get more content, the state be more fun, and overall is a win-win :)

Nice little place you've got here.

Can anyone tell me the size of avatars here?

Thanks!  We hope you make it your own, and help us spread the word :)

Avatars hehe - the avatar max size SHOULD be what I've got...  But at smaller widths, even mine gets a wierd scroll bar...  It's a template glitch I haven't fixed -_-

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Winged_Human

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 08:29:25 am »

Handle: Winged_Human

Dislikes: Sony Anything.

I had a handle on X-Box live, but couldn't keep it up, I'll be back on there sooner or later.

I haven't been to a LAN in Forever.  I've got a 360, and a laptop (but it can't run much)

See you all later.
Death borne on angels wings.