Author Topic: New---Stillwater  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Mojavi-Viper

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
New---Stillwater
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:28:05 am »
I have just discovered this site and I was noticing that in the forum's there are not locations to go by, so I thought I would start by asking who is in the Stillwater area and what the gamer preference (ie dnd, cards, computer, xbox, exc...). Also are there any lan gamers out there?

I have an xbox and live account where I play with a few of my buds.  I also am a pc gamer enthusiast:
AMD FX-8120 (stock cooler, I know...)
ASUS Crosshair Formula V
Ripjaw 8gb (2x4gb @1600mhz 9ms)
HIS HD 6950
Samsung 1tb @7200rpm
Blue Ray Burner
oddly I know it is missing a ssd and a better cooling system but that will change in time.  I also have done a little dnd, specifically 3.5 (I looked into 4.0 and don't care for it.)   

DarkWraith56

Re: New---Stillwater
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 10:53:55 am »
I have just discovered this site and I was noticing that in the forum's there are not locations to go by, so I thought I would start by asking who is in the Stillwater area and what the gamer preference (ie dnd, cards, computer, xbox, exc...). Also are there any lan gamers out there?

I have an xbox and live account where I play with a few of my buds.  I also am a pc gamer enthusiast:
AMD FX-8120 (stock cooler, I know...)
ASUS Crosshair Formula V
Ripjaw 8gb (2x4gb @1600mhz 9ms)
HIS HD 6950
Samsung 1tb @7200rpm
Blue Ray Burner
oddly I know it is missing a ssd and a better cooling system but that will change in time.  I also have done a little dnd, specifically 3.5 (I looked into 4.0 and don't care for it.)   

im here in stillwater, pretty much everything, mainly a PC gamer though.

Offline Hatchy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 11:59:56 am »
Im here in Stillwater and I play Xbox (Halo) and PS3. my gt is l Hatchy l

also add Okstate Gamers....it has some OSU xbox gamers on it

Offline chubbycurls

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 12:34:11 am »
Hey guys... I just moved to Stillwater on campus and was looking for some sort of gamer "hangout" or group or something. Maybe somewhere that people hang out or get LANs going... I know that there used to be GOSU Gamers of OSU but it looks like it died out... :( Sadly. Just wondered if there were anywhere around like that. I have a PS3 but basically use it to watch/stream movies... I am a PC gamer mainly as well.

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 01:32:08 am »
Hey guys... I just moved to Stillwater on campus and was looking for some sort of gamer "hangout" or group or something. Maybe somewhere that people hang out or get LANs going... I know that there used to be GOSU Gamers of OSU but it looks like it died out... :( Sadly. Just wondered if there were anywhere around like that. I have a PS3 but basically use it to watch/stream movies... I am a PC gamer mainly as well.

No it's still going. They have meetings still but they are just starting up for this upcoming semester.

If you go to Facebook and type in "gamers of Osu" into the search bar you should see a group that appears. Sadly I don't attend OSU Stillwater anymore but they did have a decent sized group last semester, around 20 would show up on the week to week basis.

Offline chubbycurls

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 12:11:42 pm »
Thanks much! I was just seeing their old forums page! Yay for moving to FB......