Author Topic: Easily Doubted. Mw3 F/A - SnD Player - 3.0+ K/D Weekly.  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Easily_Doubted

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Easily Doubted
Easily Doubted. Mw3 F/A - SnD Player - 3.0+ K/D Weekly.
« on: June 23, 2012, 06:26:27 am »
Since I am new to this site I'm posting this primarily to allow others to get to know me, my story and my game play type. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask anything. Literally anything nothing offends me nor is there nothing I'm afraid to be openly honest and upfront with.

Name: Bryce M. White

Preferred Games: Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops

Game Play Style: Objective/Flank Watcher

Preferred Gun: Acr

Dominate Gametype: SnD(Search & Destroy)

Here I'll explain how I play and some things about myself.

Though I play objective/Watch our backs I am actually able to be very aggressive with my Acr as I have used the Acr since mw2. Yes that means I can out gun Mp7 and sometimes PP90M1 but the PP90M1 is basically the only gun I ever get out gunned by simply because the fire rate is completely outrageous. I'm friends with many top GB players aswell as the #1 SnD clan in mw3(Rising). The name Easily Doubted came to be simply because I didn't really start to take the game seriously so sometimes I'd run around and get killed and not try at all. Till recently my friends started telling me I should start trying because I am actually very good.

I use to be a Competative Quickscoper in Mw2 for numerous top clans but I quit that after mw3 came out because in mw3 nearly anyone can quickscope which quickscoping should require skill. But basically this last month I began trying my life out and doing my best and I can proudly say I've been able to manage a 3.0 K/D ratio or higher weekly. Resulting in my k/d has grown. I just recently joined this site because its Local Comp. Gaming which I found absolutely amazing considering some of the prizes compare to MLG prizes in one way or another.

Yes I'm 20, I've been gaming since I was 13 and have only played FPS. I'm looking for a dubs partner or a 3v3/4v4 team but if that isn't possible at all I'm also always down to do some scrims as it will only improve my gameplay. I'm normally on 24/7 on Xbox Live considering thats where I believe the best of the best reside. I'm not hoping to become THE BEST but I'm hoping to become respected.

Basically thats me. I just really want to get familiar with the local Oklahoma gaming community and get a name out there for the state as holding some of the top comp. gamers. So please feel free to ask me any questions, pick me up for a scrim or add me on Xbox Live and I will post my gamertag below.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and good luck on the future tournaments. May the best Player/Players/Teams win and succeed.

Gamertag: Fast Recovery
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:16:05 pm by Easily_Doubted »

Offline notloc918

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: specticle918
  • XBL ID: notloc918
Re: Easily Doubted. Mw3 F/A - SnD Player - 3.0+ K/D Weekly.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 02:04:20 pm »
Hey bub, I'm Colton. I am apart of one of the top LAN teams. With 2 first place finishes, 3 second and numerous top 5 slots. HMU on XBL and we can start to build our friendship and potentially you can join. Thank you, NoTLoC918

Offline Easily_Doubted

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 09:07:53 pm »
still looking..

Offline Easily_Doubted

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 01:15:32 pm »
Bump - New Gamertag - Fast Recovery