Author Topic: New to OKgamers  (Read 5500 times)

Offline ScarletAmmo

• Startin' Out
  • Run n Gun ^_~
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • SEN ID: XScarlet_AmmoX
  • Wii ID: Ryoko
  • XBL ID: EGxScarletAmmo
New to OKgamers
« on: August 05, 2012, 02:52:37 pm »
hello everyone, I'm new to OKgamers. Let me introduce my self.
My name is Sara, and i am moving to Oklahoma in a few days and i was looking for gaming groups cuz
i need some gaming groups to be in. I am a competitive gamer, i have been for about 4-5years mostly local
tournaments, but i do want to go to a big tourney. Im into a lot of stuff like anime, art, airsoft, guns, cute things (lol) japan
and a lot more. I would love to make new acquaintances and friends ^_^
[/font]

Kanis36

Re: New to OKgamers
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:57:50 pm »
 Nice to meet you Sara. Where are you moving to Oklahoma and what games are you interested in playing?

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:23:19 am »
My name is Sara, and i am moving to Oklahoma in a few days and i was looking for gaming groups cuz
i need some gaming groups to be in. I am a competitive gamer, i have been for about 4-5years mostly local
tournaments, but i do want to go to a big tourney. Im into a lot of stuff like anime, art, airsoft, guns, cute things (lol) japan
[/font]

Sara you will fit nicely into our group!   As we all love the same things!   And I see you like Anime as well.   OKgamers, Sister Site is Tokyo in Tulsa.   ( www.tokyointulsa.com )  I invite you to visit that site as well.   

Take a look around, if you have any question feel free to ask.   Im your Co-Director and OKC Lead (Sammy Brence),  X_A Founder, Co-Director and Tulsa Lead (Saif Khan), and The Monster Man Co-Director and Head of HR (Eric Hammon)

If you have any ideas suggestions, or are not finding what you are looking for please ask or let us know!

--Sammy

Offline ScarletAmmo

• Startin' Out
  • Run n Gun ^_~
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 03:10:50 pm »
im not sure the name of the town but its not far from OK city. I play mostly shooters im a huge and dedicated fan of the COD series. i do have gears2-3, fighting, RPGs, Racing and i play tons of Legend of Zelda games. ^_^

Offline ScarletAmmo

• Startin' Out
  • Run n Gun ^_~
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 03:13:33 pm »
[/font]

Sara you will fit nicely into our group!   As we all love the same things!   And I see you like Anime as well.   OKgamers, Sister Site is Tokyo in Tulsa.   ( www.tokyointulsa.com )  I invite you to visit that site as well.   

Take a look around, if you have any question feel free to ask.   Im your Co-Director and OKC Lead (Sammy Brence),  X_A Founder, Co-Director and Tulsa Lead (Saif Khan), and The Monster Man Co-Director and Head of HR (Eric Hammon)

If you have any ideas suggestions, or are not finding what you are looking for please ask or let us know!

--Sammy

Thanks i will check it out, im also in a facebook group of oklahoma cosplayers and they have been posting alot about this event, so it must be good ^_^

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 05:39:54 am »
We can get ya into the gamer mix for sure! Myself or Timmy Scorcher head up the OKC area. Just keep checking the forums and or our FB group/Page

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 05:05:21 am »

Nooo, no no OK doesn't need MORE SARA's!   lol :)

I MEAN - Welcome to OK, and OKgamers!  Make sure you join our FB Group and Page!!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline pschlacter01

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 03:38:20 am »
new game ok is Monst Wanted 2 . i Like