Author Topic: Pathfinder or 3e D&D, Thursday, Muskogee  (Read 2816 times)

Offline legalbeagle

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Pathfinder or 3e D&D, Thursday, Muskogee
« on: June 01, 2012, 03:26:12 pm »
Players needed for a new Pathfinder/3e D&D group for young professionals (20s-30s) on Thursday evenings in Muskogee (roughly 50 miles from BoK Center in Tulsa).

Meeting space would be in alumni meeting area of private college library with easy access from Muskogee Turnpike (if driving from Tulsa/BA), excellent parking, adjacent restaurant locations, and surprising collection of research/reference materials for roleplaying games.

This group would be well suited for new or casual gamers who would enjoy a lighthearted and enjoyable game with fun, outgoing people.

Either experience or willingness to host/GM for a session (rotating story arcs by each member much like "Are You Afraid of the Dark?") would be greatly appreciated, so as not to overload one person with writing/running all scenarios.

Questions or interest can be directed by private message and will be replied to promptly.

(Please: no rules lawyers, min/maxers or people that don't have a sense of humor)

Thanks,
legalbeagle

Offline Neclinesh

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Pathfinder or 3e D&D, Thursday, Muskogee
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:32:58 am »
Sent you a PM.  Muskogee is right around the corner from me.

Offline legalbeagle

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:02:30 am »
Neclinesh,

Welcome aboard. I've replied to your message and will send additional details shortly.

All,

I know that there is some draw in other areas (Jenks, Stillwater) for some weekend Pathfinder Society play so I find it /very/ difficult to believe that there aren't at least four other people in the entire Broken Arrow/Tulsa area that wouldn't be able to swing a Thursday night session in Muskogee, especially in a nice setting.

Best,
Legalbeagle

Offline Neclinesh

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 11:57:22 am »
So it turns out I had Muskogee confused with Okmulgee.  Unfortunately Muskogee is a bit out of my range.  However, I plan on swinging by Alien Games in Jenks today to check out what the gaming scene is like there.  I heard they are looking for players.  Perhaps we can connect there.

Offline Archangelkirkle

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: archangelkirkle
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 12:21:50 am »
Hello, been running and playing Pathfinder for a few years now. I am interested if you would like to get in touch with me i may have a few players as well as myself interested. We can be lighthearted and very social. I have been looking for a new group for awhile now. Hope to hear from you soon.