Author Topic: wii is it worth buying??  (Read 2746 times)

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
wii is it worth buying??
« on: February 12, 2007, 10:21:02 am »
Hey guys wii is the only system i dont have yet and im not so sure about it. The ps3 was kind of a let down there was so much hype but there was only resistance to back it up. Its good but there was no good quantity of games. Dont get me wrong the ps3 is great but what else is there worth to play right now. but hey is the wii worth its price i know nintendo sells itself for cheap but its overtop games makes it a great bargain. is the wii the same way i have had many different views 1 person says it makes u feel like a retard swinging the numchuck around another says that it actually feels like your climbing walls and shooting arrows in Zelda. I jus dont know cmon guys help me!?!?!?!  ??? ???
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Radley

Re: wii is it worth buying??
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 07:13:42 am »
YES   get a Wii........Wii sports is some of the most fun ive had seriously

do it do it!

HtP xJeBuSx

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 08:09:44 am »
Dude no lie i talked alot of ♥♥♥♥ on nintendo after the cube came out......but the wii is fing bad ♥♥♥.....just dont hit yourself in the head with the remote.....because we would all have to laugh at you

Offline Suit and Tie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • www.iamSuitandTie.com
  • XBL ID: Suit vs Tie
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 01:31:47 pm »
Dude no lie i talked alot of ♥♥♥♥ on nintendo after the cube came out......but the wii is fing bad ♥♥♥.....just dont hit yourself in the head with the remote.....because we would all have to laugh at you

Haha, that happened a few minutes after the Wii launch. Me, Catbus, IRO, and SmoothOcean camped out for the Wii and afterwards we went back to my place to play Wii Sports... after like 5 minutes all of us had been hit in the head by each others' Wii-motes.

HtP xJeBuSx

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 04:26:53 pm »
did you hear about all the law suits that were happening cause ppl were getting hurt by them.....i also think wii is fun because it makes me move like i did when i was younger hopped up on riddlin and physically avoiding all objects that came on my screen while playing games....even tho i still do this when i play

Offline Pinkie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 07:28:28 am »
What's funny is all those people filing law suits is because of their stupidity. People try and blame everything on anyone but themselves. It cracked me up that after about a week an article came out in a New York newspaper about people complaining of being sore from playing the Wii for a few straight hours. Congratulations morons, you discovered excercise.

Radley

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 09:27:15 am »
What's funny is all those people filing law suits is because of their stupidity. People try and blame everything on anyone but themselves. It cracked me up that after about a week an article came out in a New York newspaper about people complaining of being sore from playing the Wii for a few straight hours. Congratulations morons, you discovered excercise.
   nope thats not true,   i would of agreed with you yesterday afternoon but when i was playing Wii last night and swung to hit a baseball, the controller flew out of my hands and through a window.....and the safety strap was still on my wrist..it just snapped

and i exercise everyday, run and work out....and the Wii gets me more sore than anything....just my shoulder though     its not a pain like im sore, its a pain like i pulled something everytime,    ♥♥♥♥♥ wii

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 09:28:58 am »
You guys play with your Wii too much...