Author Topic: all ok gamers  (Read 4065 times)

Gabriel

all ok gamers
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:15:33 pm »
well this site is great and all but this site sucks if u play anything else other than halo, ssbm, doa4, or any of the other few games u guy host tournys for. well okgamers has failed me not like anyone cares but u should really broden your horizen on game. thanks for listening,
                                                                                                                                                                   Gabriel
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 08:53:53 pm by Coolsvilla »

Coolsvilla

Re: all ok gamers
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:52:45 pm »
Barely a week after you post your topic in Local gamers and you already gave up? 0_0 Amazing.

You don't realize that the reason there is a group of people who play Halo and SSBM is because those people worked at it and tried to get others interested in it. You have to work at it. Besides, the monthly tournament isn't supposed to be the end all for the site. The point of OKgamers is to get people together and to let everyone know about other tournaments that are going on. You can't expect these things to pop up over night; you have to work at it and be patient.

And for the record, there is no DOA4 community here. Don't know where you saw that. I've offered to teach every person the game and I offered to bring my 360, controllers, and game to the monthly tournament just to get it as a swing vote game. :-\ Try to work at it in ways like that before you condemn the site and community.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

I'm sorry, Cools if you think I'm being too harsh, IM me, I'll take it down.  I just don't have it in me right now to be nice to this loser.

well this site is great and all but this site sucks if u play anything else other than halo, ssbm, doa4, or any of the other few games u guy host tournys for. well okgamers has failed me not like anyone cares but u should really broden your horizen on game. thanks for listening,
                                                                                                                                                                   Gabriel

A - much like life, this site is what you make of it.  It's a GREAT way for all kinds of gamers to network, and get the word out about tournaments and events.

BUT HOW COULD THE SITE BROADEN IT'S HORIZON WITH WORTHLESS PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF BEING WHAT IT RELIES ON!

Then, you go out and INSULT the ones that ARE USING IT?!@#  I've PERSONALLY BEGGED stores and shops that do NON-VIDEO gaming events to post their events.  THE SITE IS FOR GAMERS, not halo players exclusively, or whatever you muddle around with to somehow get the title 'gamer'.  I've put my time, money, and efforts into this site to MAKE IT something that COULD be useful to people, that unlike you are grateful, and see the value it does have.  And they use it.  So don't bash the ones that have caught on because you didn't take more than 7 days or so to 'test it out' or what have you.  THEY spent months and their efforts to get people to find out about the site, what can you say you did? Sign up on the forums?  Post a few times?  Have you ever even MENTIONED the site to friends?  Posted it on a blog?  Put it up on your myspace?  EH? EH?!  [if you have, link to it and prove it.  If so, I'll start to take back what I've said.  Until then...]

BOO HOO - no one is throwing events for your game?  WHAT - do you get everything handed to you on a silver platter?  I mean really, are you that lazy and worthless? 

If your quiting the site, then you're quiting your value to the community anyway.  If you really wanted to find others that play your game?  Sticking in there and being worth something to your community would have been the result.  GGXX players waited MONTHS before finding other players.  You didn't last what, a week?  Weak sauce. 

Oh, am I being rediculous in saying 'quiting this website means you quit your community'?  Well, when this site is one of the FEW things, if ONLY thing out there in Oklahoma TRYING to help gamers like you, that are so OBVIOUSLY disconnected from their fellow fanbase of gamers?  HECK YEA I'm on target.  There ISNT another solution like this that has been put together and made to work. 

OOF COURSE - it working - would require 'gamers' like you to actually do something to help themselves...

Maybe it's best for you to not be on the site though... your too much of a newb to even act for what you supposidly 'care about' and do anything about it.  w00t.  Another lazy OK gamer.

That's right - Oklahoma gamers that are lazy like you?  Won't ever get anything done.  Congrats, welcome to your spiral of uselessness.

--

And for the record?  HOW DARE YOU attack our monthly tournaments that we throw, FOR FREE and at OUR EXPENSE, on a VOTE BASIS, NOOB!@#

Oh yea, and news flash?  I don't play halo.  I don't play SSBM [when it's all that's around, I've played it some.]  I don't play DOA.  Hi.  Welcome to trying to help out even though there are people like you to degrade our efforts because you can't see value in it.

What, you went through the entire tournaments forum and decided since we throw something to get the word out about this site, SET UP TO HELP YOU, that clearly, IT SHOULD HELP YOU MORE?!@  So you attack it?  Blame our efforts?!@#

I'm SORRY you can't muster 4 other friends to HAVE YOUR GAME VOTED IN.  Oh yea.  That's right - that would require a little effort wouldn't it?  Boo hoo, where's my silver platter!  **whines**

Why 4?  Because games in the past have 'won the vote' at 5 people.  5 lousy votes, you couldn't even muster that?  Heck, you could have created fake accounts or something, geez...

...but wait - that'd require effort.

Going back to you being a worthless newb part eh?  Oh yea :)

You want to be useful, get in the game.  Use the site for what it can be.  Make it the platform that it can be to value you and your's.  Don't come on here and see a lack of response and blame the system; it's not the website's fault.  It's been up and working for a while now.  All it can do is wait for you to use it. 

If you don't use it?  Then the fault isn't in the system, it's in you.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 03:12:15 pm »
Obviously, this guy is a pampered little anti-Christ.

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 02:01:22 am »
!st of the bat...kid...you suck and formost ...do the following

Do the world a favor...eject your disk from whatever console you may be using at the time...snap it in half..from there slit your throat with it and than maybe you can actully achive some great great in your life instead of being a whiney emo B!Tch..son other words..suck it blue

Mo Roccaaaaaaaa

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 04:26:40 pm »
is anyone looking for a 4th or wanting to start up a team?

Coolsvilla

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 08:56:41 pm »
is anyone looking for a 4th or wanting to start up a team?
4th? Team? What are you talking about?

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 02:16:33 am »
you posted in the wrong area for a forth bro were raggin on the gabrial beyotch

Ubermarine

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 04:32:37 pm »
suck it blue

Reds suck
Caboose is a god.  He would eat you brian brain for dinner

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 01:41:45 pm »
haha eat me...o i love red vs blue

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: xgcx casper
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 06:13:11 pm »
i say red and bule sucks  so there you go

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 04:24:20 pm »
I say this is getting locked. It was intended to start trouble, it's been dealt with.

And Green > *

(* = All other colors)