Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/1v1 - 6/27/09  (Read 72678 times)

Offline Saucey

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA - 6/27/09
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2009, 01:43:09 am »
anything on about whn the online thing is ganna start.. and how is the seeding gonna work?

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2009, 03:01:47 am »
? you going to feed someone kills again :-*
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline JEST3R 4d3

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2009, 03:28:01 am »
OMG....CJ.....i almost forgot you were actually coming to this local...... are you playing in the FFA??

You pretty much have too, and once you get the 64 who are playing in it timmy, i swear to god if you do the ffa like okhalo does i will kill you, raise you from the dead and kill you again.

In other words, dont put chaddddd, hypno, kaddy, me, walter, g wade, viper, and hyprid in the same heat to start off the ffa.

(sorry if i left anybody out^^^^ those just tend to be the ffa toppers lan and live...)
G Wade is my daddy
Hummp is my mommy
Viper is my Lover (that's a heart joke....get it?)
Walter is my Hagrid
And I was adopted by Hypnotic

(I had to clear up the double daddy thing, and I'm nowhere near being black, so you can see how this works out perfectly)

CHADDDDDD IS MY HEROOOOOO!

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2009, 01:10:07 pm »
OMG....CJ.....i almost forgot you were actually coming to this local...... are you playing in the FFA??

You pretty much have too, and once you get the 64 who are playing in it timmy, i swear to god if you do the ffa like okhalo does i will kill you, raise you from the dead and kill you again.

In other words, dont put chaddddd, hypno, kaddy, me, walter, g wade, viper, and hyprid in the same heat to start off the ffa.

(sorry if i left anybody out^^^^ those just tend to be the ffa toppers lan and live...)
:(
I never get remembered for anything :( :( :(
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2009, 02:34:31 pm »

i suck at halo but im great at hosting and aligning bracket fairness. so do you think i should not play in the ffa??? trust me i have it to where you guys will not be in the same heat. it will be divided evenly.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2009, 04:18:26 pm »
Didn't DrWalterr quit? If this is true, then who's on "Check Your Pulse?"...Check Your Pulse is a Pro team!

Ok, im going to clear this whole Check Your Pulse thing up for all those kids that dont know what they are talking about. THERE WAS NEVER A TEAM CALLED "CHECK YOUR PULSE"! EVER!

Now, RAPID PULSE, is a team, and CHECK PLEASE, was a team. THERE WAS NEVER AN OKLAHOMA TEAM CALLED "CHECK YOUR PULSE"!

And no Rapid Pulse is not a pro team, they did get 2nd on the Columbus ladder though.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2009, 04:58:06 pm »
Didn't DrWalterr quit? If this is true, then who's on "Check Your Pulse?"...Check Your Pulse is a Pro team!

Ok, im going to clear this whole Check Your Pulse thing up for all those kids that dont know what they are talking about. THERE WAS NEVER A TEAM CALLED "CHECK YOUR PULSE"! EVER!

Now, RAPID PULSE, is a team, and CHECK PLEASE, was a team. THERE WAS NEVER AN OKLAHOMA TEAM CALLED "CHECK YOUR PULSE"!

And no Rapid Pulse is not a pro team, they did get 2nd on the Columbus ladder though.
WHOA?! 2nd on the columbus ladder?
Also for those that are curious on how the FFA will be even this is how its going to work.

Lets say the Oklahomies walk in and they all want to play ffa? It won't be fair if they all were in the same "heat" so we put all four teammates in 4 different heats.
Heat 1 Dr Viper Heat 2 G Wade Heat 3 Walter Heat 4 Hummp. Now another skilled gamer would not want to be in a heat with 8 skilled Halo 3 gamers right? We would take strong guys like Jester and Hypnotic and split them up to. Sure they will end up against another good Halo 3 player but the bottom four of each heat will have 4 complete randoms and 4 skilled guys The first round.. Example see below

1st round Heat 1                                 
Jester
Dr Viper
Chadddddddd
OKC Rage
Random
Random
Random
Random (Timmy Skorcher)

Now I know that looks like a tough heat, but each round the top 4 advances and the bottom 4 is eliminated PLUS! the top four will be Split apart the next round in the following Heat. But of course it will be alot tougher and more skilled heat. Example

Second Round Heat 1 Second Round Heat 2
Jester                       Dr Viper
Mystique                   Juggernaut
Raider                      Glocbusta
Hybrid                      Simiyic
Twitch                      Caddy
Killahhhh                   Religion
Holy Spartan            Cpt kaylee
G Wade                    OKC Frenzy

Notice the round is toughter but your not playing against the same guys you played in the first heat AND your still avoiding your teammates. 3rd round is a different story because you will have to eliminate your friends and teammates.  :P But thats the way the cookie crumbles because we all can't be winners. Now I have to get back online trying to get above 40 in lone wolves if I want to get past the first round. yea right. Thoughts?
HxC LAN Center

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2009, 07:12:38 pm »

You got lucky and ALMOST won one ffa big deal, cry more please.

I will NEVER.....EVER play an ffa on lockdown. The last time we had a ffa on lockdown walter got knocked out 1st round and some COMPLETE RANDOM won the whole thing! Now thats saying something. It is a RANDOM map and as its the ffa map another RANDOM will win again. I am boycotting that map and as long as they have that as the ffa map, i refuse to play it. Period. Good luck to the players that are tho.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:24:25 pm by Oo HyPn07iC oO »
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2009, 07:48:50 pm »

You got lucky and ALMOST won one ffa big deal, cry more please.

I will NEVER.....EVER play an ffa on lockdown. The last time we had a ffa on lockdown walter got knocked out 1st round and some COMPLETE RANDOM won the whole thing! Now thats saying something. It is a RANDOM map and as its the ffa map another RANDOM will win again. I am boycotting that map and as long as they have that as the ffa map, i refuse to play it. Period. Good luck to the players that are tho.
I love how you call me a complete random just cuss i dont play with anyone from oklahoma dont be jealous cuss you lost, im not trying to brag or diss you im just defending the fact that you thank im a random just cuss thats the first time i have lanned on halo 3 and i won the whole tourney? Yep thank before you talk about someone you dont know. Love and Peace ChadWick...

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2009, 08:00:43 pm »
I lost? I didnt even play in that FFA.........I actually didnt even play in the 4v4....I had to sub in for some team.
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:34 pm »
I lost? I didnt even play in that FFA.........I actually didnt even play in the 4v4....I had to sub in for some team.
True statement. I didnt let him play cuz he was so late. But No need to argue guys. Also I've been thinking about not using that map. We tried to vote on it.. no one voted. So Raider tried to use something. New. Hypnotic called me a random I thought? Please No one get offended by the word random... I'm a random in Halo. Its the new word for noobie. Lets all get along.
HxC LAN Center

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2009, 10:31:44 pm »
Ok well im not trying to pick a fight or anything im just saying dont talk trash about me when you dont know me, thats all no hard feelings man.

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2009, 10:33:13 pm »
True statement. I didnt let him play cuz he was so late. But No need to argue guys. Also I've been thinking about not using that map. We tried to vote on it.. no one voted. So Raider tried to use something. New. Hypnotic called me a random I thought? Please No one get offended by the word random... I'm a random in Halo. Its the new word for noobie. Lets all get along.
Hey timmy can you try and choose a map as soon as possible cuss im trying to get some ffa"s ging on the map were playing on.

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2009, 10:53:11 pm »
We should try to make the FFA map assembly... It is the most fair map in Halo 3 for FFA.  EVeryone may not have it, but you could say if your bringing your own stuff for use in the tourney, you must have the mythic maps. 

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2009, 11:42:46 pm »
We thought about that Viper but decided against it because not even our 360s are going to have the mythic maps on them.