Author Topic: Looking for Magic the gathering partners in Tulsa area.  (Read 2927 times)

Offline DSBanks91

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: hellspwn91
Looking for Magic the gathering partners in Tulsa area.
« on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:49 pm »
I live in Tulsa and play magic but I have no one to play with and wish I did. I am looking for anyone who wants to get together and play just for fun that lives close to Louisville in Tulsa. I will travel to Owasso or any place close by if need be.

Offline IronCastKnight

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Magic the gathering partners in Tulsa area.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 04:12:30 pm »
I wouldn't mind getting together some time for some Magic or other card gamery(Anima, Munchkin, Tanto Cuore etc etc) on the weekends, though I'm somewhat lacking in space at home so maybe we could kick it at Top Deck. It seems they have some open gaming time on Fridays and Sundays we could probably use. If you'd like to discuss further, shoot me an email at [email protected]

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:15:42 pm by IronCastKnight »

Offline DSBanks91

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 12:52:07 pm »
I emailed you about your reply but I do not know if you ever got it. I would love to meet up at top deck and play magic together sometime. I have been looking for a magic partner for awhile now espcially since moving back to oklahoma for north carolina.

Offline IronCastKnight

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 08:19:46 am »
Sorry about that, I got distracted by joining a gaming group and also my soul-consuming job. You could send Greshlyr an email and see if he, as the DM and host, wouldn't mind you joining the group I did. He's interested in Magic as well, and the group could use another player or two.

Offline DSBanks91

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:51:10 pm »
What all do you do in the group? I dont do much other then magic even though I have D&D stuff I have not finished reading the rules or played a game. I have like old rule set. but hey if you want to get me offline man my cell number is 918-313-4246 so text or call me if you want to discuss more.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:54:51 pm by DSBanks91 »