Author Topic: Edmond - Play N Trade COD MW2 2v2 Team Deathmatch - 8/21/10 2pm {SOLD OUT}  (Read 16126 times)

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
jorsky i bet you a 100 dollars you did not beat them. O and jorsky i was in the marine corps for a while do you think i have time to sit at home at my parents house to play a game in which im not old enough to buy myself "jorsky" and play gamebattles. Im pretty sure if you saw me in real life you wouldnt be talking smack. i tell you what ill pick two guys up that were at the tourny and them two and dustin and myself will just have to bend you guys over.. O and i tell you what we can make it MLG it wont matter, we will win anyways

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
jorsky i bet you a 100 dollars you did not beat them. O and jorsky i was in the marine corps for a while do you think i have time to sit at home at my parents house to play a game in which im not old enough to buy myself "jorsky" and play gamebattles. Im pretty sure if you saw me in real life you wouldnt be talking smack. i tell you what ill pick two guys up that were at the tourny and them two and dustin and myself will just have to bend you guys over.. O and i tell you what we can make it MLG it wont matter, we will win anyways
lol we beat them so i wouldn't beat money. also stop sending me msg and fr on XbL saying you wanna team for Reach with me. Makes you look stupid.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
This argument has officially been declared 'dead.' So, by AMP's rules, both of you stop embarrassing yourselves. Please and thank you.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
my cousin sent you a message young jorsky. o and i know you didnt by the way nice fake KD ratio. where did you buy your 10th prestige? ha at least mine is legit. i bet you couldnt hold a 2.0 if your life depended on it. Jorsky your not good i guarantee you and your boyfriend could not beat dustin and i. so y wouldnt you bet money kid. if you think you can win.