What has OKgamers done for Gamers around Oklahoma?
OKgamers.com was founded January of 2006; since then we have:
- Established OKgamers.com as an official 501.c3 Non-Profit (The early years; now OKg is an LLC)
- Organized over 150 tournaments in Oklahoma serving 1,000’s of gamers from our 5 state area
- Organized over 100 Promotional Events held across Oklahoma
- Introduced hundreds of local volunteers to the rewards of improving their community through gaming
- Oversaw and organized thousands of community services hours worth of change for the Oklahoma area
- Brought over $100,000+ in sponsorship to Oklahoma
( $65,000 in Beverage sponsorships, $60,000+ in traditional sponsorships; this doesn’t include joint efforts through partnered groups and local businesses )
- A clean record on instances of violence reports at OKgamers sponsored events over the course of our history of over 150+ tournaments events, statewide
- Charities we’ve been involved with:
- Breast Fest benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gamers Against Violence benefiting Empire Arcadia
- Fight For A Cure benefiting American Cancer Society
- We’ve partnered with Conventions like Tokyo in Tulsa to benefit Child’s Play, Biker’s Against Child Abuse, Extra Life, Chapter 61 Ministries, Youth Services of Tulsa, AmeriCares (Japanese Tsunami Relief), and many more.
OKgamers has organized gaming for these Oklahoma conventions:
- Tokyo in Tulsa
- Defcon 7
- Tulsa Comic and Anime Expo
- Underground Horrorfest
To improve Oklahoma for gamers, OKgamers has worked with these businesses and organizations:
Have questions? Contact us via our Official Facebook Page.