4 packs per person
Entry fee $15
Sign up 6pm, starts at 7pm
Prize support packs and Promos. If we have atelast 8 I will throw in a playmat as well
These formats are called “Limited” because players open a limited number of packs and
construct their decks with only the cards from those packs.
For Sealed and Draft formats:
– Players choose their ruler from any set in the cluster used in that tournament. Players are
allowed to see the text of all rulers released from that cluster while drafting and building their
– If the ruler a player chooses isn’t available, they may proxy that ruler. A player using a
proxied ruler must clearly explain to or show their opponent which ruler is the correct ruler for
their deck. If ruler lists are available, it is recommended that player circle their ruler on that list
to show the correct ruler they are using.
– To build a main deck (Bifrost, without Lifebreak), a player can choose a minimum number of
20 non-magic stone cards from his or her card pool. A player may include more than four
copies of a card in his or her main deck.
-To build a magic stone deck, a player can choose a minimum number of 8 magic stone cards
from his or her card pool. He or she can add any number of non-special magic stone cards
even from his or her personal collection. A player may include more than four copies of a
special magic stone card in his or her magic stone deck. Organizers should provide nonspecial
magic stone cards to players if they don’t have enough to build their magic stone decks
among they card pool and/or personal collection.
Occasionally, a player in a Limited tournament may open a booster pack that contains an
abnormal number of cards or an abnormal number of cards with a specific rarity (such as “god
packs”). Such packs must be brought to the attention of tournament officials immediately.
In that case, the Tournament Organizer should offer the following options to that player for he
or she can choose among them:
– exchange the abnormal booster pack with a new booster pack, for free, by returning it to the
– purchase one more booster pack to use as replacement of the abnormal booster pack
among the pool of tournament booster packs and keep the abnormal booster pack for his or
– drop the tournament and keep all of the booster packs received if none of the above options
would fit for that player;