Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt
- Players will be randomly grouped into groups of up to 4 players
- Dependant on number of player entries, groups will be divided so that each group has an equal number of players (up to 4 in each group)
- Each group will play one match consisting of 3 rounds, points will be awarded by game placing (see point distribution below). At the end of a match (3 games), the two players with the most points move on to the next round.
- In case of a tie, all players in the tie will play one tiebreaker game to determine final match placings.
- Elimination matches will continue until 4 players remain for a final match
- In case of disconnection, the player or players responsible for disconnecting will forfeit the current game while still being eligible to participate in later games in the match.
- Players found abusing glitches or unintended mechanics of the game will be given 1 warning, with further warnings resulting in disqualification from the tournament.
- Intentionally damaging provided hardware (Nintendo DS systems, game cartridge, or other hardware) will result in an immediate disqualification from the tournament and possible expulsion from the game room.
- Sponsored prizing will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place players at the end of tournament
|Point Distribution Per Game|
|1st Place||4 Points|
|2nd Place||3 Points|
|3rd Place||2 Points|
|4th Place||1 Point|