Pokemon GO Gym Challenge Rules
- Players will compete to hold control of the Pokemon Gym at the Cox Business Center
- Cut-off for controlling the gym will be at 7pm on Saturday the 15th
- All players holding a spot in the gym at that time will be awarded with sponsored prizing
- Trainers must be present and able to show proof of their Pokemon GO account to receive prizes
- Trainers may only receive one prize for the Pokemon Gym Challenge
Pokemon GO Paparazzi Rules
- Trainers must submit their pictures with an OKgamers banner or volunteer shirt in the background of the photo.
- Please be courteous and make sure our volunteers know you’re taking a picture with them in it 🙂
- Photo submission must be made on the @OKgamers Twitter page including the hashtag #PokemonGO
- Participating Trainers must submit pictures taken through the AR camera feature in Pokemon GO featuring their username in the bottom right-hand corner.
- One submission will be chosen for prizes for each day of the convention
- Multiple photo entries ARE permitted, so don’t stress in choosing your favorite, pick them all!
- Sunday’s winner will be chosen at least two hours before the game room closes
- All contest winners must be present in the game room to collect prizes
- Participants must show proof of ownership of the Pokemon GO account the picture was taken on