Pokemon GO Gym Challenge Rules
- Players will compete to hold control of the Pokemon Gym at the Cox Business Center
- Cut-off for controlling the gym will be at 7pm on Saturday the 15th
- All players holding a spot in the gym at that time will be awarded with sponsored prizing
- Trainers must be present and able to show proof of their Pokemon GO account to receive prizes
- Trainers may only receive one prize for the Pokemon Gym Challenge
Pokemon GO Paparazzi Rules
Trainers must submit their pictures with an OKgamers logo or the Papa John’s logo or mascots in the picture to be eligible for prizes.
- If using a volunteers shirt, please be courteous and make sure our volunteers know you’re taking a picture with them in it 🙂
- Photo submission must include @OKgamers and @PapajohnsOK Twitter pages and include the hashtag #PokemonGO
- Participating Trainers must submit pictures taken through the AR camera feature in Pokemon GO featuring their username in the bottom right-hand corner (see photo example).
- Multiple photo entries ARE permitted, so don’t stress in choosing your favorite, pick them all!
- One submission will be chosen for prizes for each day of the convention and announced via @OKgamers Twitter
- Sunday’s winner will be announced by 4pm
- All contest winners must be present in the game room to collect prizes
- Participants must show proof of ownership of the Pokemon GO account the picture was taken on