Tournament Rules for Smash Up
- Tournament will be 8 to 16 players in 3-player or 4-player groups.
- The winner of each group will advance to a final round.
- Each game ends on the turn when the 5th base is scored in a 3-player group, or the 6th base is scored in a 4-player group. Highest VP count wins. If there is tie, play continues until there is a person with a highest VP count.
- All bases that can be scored in the score phase must be scored.
- A base is replaced immediately after scoring.
- The first player of each game will be determined by a dice roll.
- The factions will be drafted in the following manner:
- Players draw numbers.
- In order, each player chooses a single faction until all players have chose one faction.
- In order, each player chooses a second faction until all players have chosen a second faction.
- Players advancing to the final game will have the opportunity drop a single faction and draft a new one.
- Allowed and Banned Factions
– Base set
– Awesome Level 9000
– Science Fiction Double Feature
– Monster Smash
– Pretty Pretty Smash Up
– It’s Your Fault
– Obligatory Cthulhu Set
– Smash Up Munchkin
- Excepting the above changes, we will be using the rules from It’s Your Fault as the latest available set.