• Timothy Zahn, Literary Guest of Honor
• Peri Charlifu, Artist Guest of Honor
• Selina Rosen, Toastmaster
• Peter Pixie, Master of Ceremonies
• Jody Lynn Nye, Writers Workshop Clinician
• Matt Frank, Featured Guest
• Victoria Price, Featured Guest
• Larry Nemecek, Featured Guest
and many more!
Check out http://www.soonercon.com for the most up-to-date list of guests, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
We are hosting our 26th convention on June 23-25, 2017 and we invite you to join us.
There are many things to do at SoonerCon including:
• Panels: Over 100 discussion panels covering a wide range of fandom, art, literary, maker, and science topics.
• Costuming/Cosplay: Casual cosplay and costume contest with great prizes.
• Art Show: One of the largest Sci-Fi/Fantasy themed art shows in the region.
• Art Reception (Friday Night)
• Live Art Auction
• Gaming: Over 3000 Square Feet of Indoor gaming space (25 tables with scheduled Card, Board and RPG games). Outdoor games and activities too (weather permitting)!
• NERF War (Saturday and Sunday mornings)
• Friday Night All-Ages Dance
• Exhibitors Hall featuring one of the most unique shopping experiences in the metro area.
• Meet artists, authors, and local club representatives at their artist alley or club tables.
• Numerous charity fundraisers benefitting NAMI OKC, including the annual charity auction.
• Writers Workshop with Jody Lynn Nye, science fiction and fantasy writer, and DragonCon’s resident writers workshop clinician (limited seats available, registration opening soon).
And much, much more!