All personal equipment to be used in the game room (PCs, peripherals, controllers, etc) must enter and exit through the loading dock. No bags or gaming equipment (other than those explicitly defined on the PC LAN page) will be allowed through the main entrances of Exhibit Hall C.
- The Loading docks are accessible off South Houston Ave. Park your vehicle at the Exhibit Hall C loading docks during one of the time slots listed below. The doors will be clearly marked.
- Friday – 1pm-4pm (the game room does not open until 2pm)
- Saturday – 10am-12pm
- Saturday – 4pm-7pm
- Sunday – 9:30am-12pm (the game room does not open until 10am)
- Unload your equipment from your vehicle to the outside of the doors and knock. A staff member will allow you entry.
- Move your equipment inside the doors to the designated standby location. Do not set up your equipment. Check-in the equipment with an OKg staff member.
- All persons without a badge must then exit the loading dock doors and go about parking and registration.
- After completing registration or badge pick-up, make your way back to Exhibit Hall C to set up your equipment.
- Gather your equipment at the designated standby location. Check-in the equipment with an OKg staff member. Please do not disturb tournament shout casters.
- Retrieve your vehicle from its parking location and relocate it to the loading dock.
- Knock on the appropriate loading dock door. An OKg staff member will oversee your exit.
- Once you have removed your equipment from the Game Room, you will not be allowed re-entry through the loading dock. If you wish to re-enter the convention, you must do so through one of the main entrances.
- After loading your equipment into your vehicle, you must immediately vacate the loading dock area.
There is no public parking in the Loading Docks. Unapproved vehicles left in the loading dock area for longer than 30 minutes may be towed and impounded at the owner’s expense.