General and OKgamers.com > Site Improvements & News

Improvments

(1/3) > >>

fearlubu:
Ok so I just joined up yesterday and i was kind of confused at first....I think we should make at least one of the two:

Introduction/"noob" thread/section   to help lead the way for newcomers like me.  IMO at first sight, this site looked messy....idk

Help Section/Thread   for obvious reasons

A section for things like volunteer stuff would be nice too

just a few thoughts

X_A:

Fresh and new impressions are very very important from anyone willing to actually share them - so thank you for starting this thread.

Well, I think tihs is part us being behind, and part just not really understanding a few things that are there.

Soon - we'll have a "Welcome to OKgamers - I'm a - Casual / Hardcore / Business"  with customized info for each group.  To be frank - I'm not much of a writer, and have asked the supporters / TO's to help write these.  We've not had any progress, so the front page hasn't been revamped.  Once it is, I think that'll help alot with your issues.

Volunteering - is covered in several threads on the front page - have you not reviewed those, or are they not filling out the info your looking for?

To be exact - 1800 / student volunteers use that site, and is handled through email.  Supporters, or gamers that are directly helping the site through the site have the Supporters forum which is where we discuss the future, and alot of our changes, etc.

X A

Crazd:

--- Quote from: X_A on October 23, 2009, 02:13:56 am ---

Soon - we'll have a "Welcome to OKgamers - I'm a - Casual / Hardcore / Business"  with customized info for each group.  To be frank - I'm not much of a writer, and have asked the supporters / TO's to help write these.  We've not had any progress, so the front page hasn't been revamped.  Once it is, I think that'll help alot with your issues.

X A

--- End quote ---
Yeah.  I'll get on that.  Stuff came up over this weekend/week and wasn't able to work on it. 

X_A:

--- Quote from: Crazd on October 23, 2009, 11:03:49 am ---
--- Quote from: X_A on October 23, 2009, 02:13:56 am ---Soon - we'll have a "Welcome to OKgamers - I'm a - Casual / Hardcore / Business"  with customized info for each group.  To be frank - I'm not much of a writer, and have asked the supporters / TO's to help write these.  We've not had any progress, so the front page hasn't been revamped.  Once it is, I think that'll help alot with your issues.

X A

--- End quote ---
Yeah.  I'll get on that.  Stuff came up over this weekend/week and wasn't able to work on it. 

--- End quote ---

No one was saying NAMES!  lol.  More importantly, we work as volunteers working on whatever we can whenever we can - so you can't take blame lol.  Anyway, if you can get the content I can get the graphics and we revamp the front page!

X A

Crazd:

--- Quote from: X_A on October 23, 2009, 09:37:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: Crazd on October 23, 2009, 11:03:49 am ---
--- Quote from: X_A on October 23, 2009, 02:13:56 am ---Soon - we'll have a "Welcome to OKgamers - I'm a - Casual / Hardcore / Business"  with customized info for each group.  To be frank - I'm not much of a writer, and have asked the supporters / TO's to help write these.  We've not had any progress, so the front page hasn't been revamped.  Once it is, I think that'll help alot with your issues.

X A

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No one was saying NAMES!  lol.  More importantly, we work as volunteers working on whatever we can whenever we can - so you can't take blame lol.  Anyway, if you can get the content I can get the graphics and we revamp the front page!

X A

--- End quote ---
I'll take blame if I want to take blame.  :P 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version