Author Topic: Who's playing the Halo Reach Beta?  (Read 1591 times)

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Who's playing the Halo Reach Beta?
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:57:18 am »
I've played it almost since it became available, and I have to say, I'm impressed.  The players are still as horrible as ever; high pitched screeching from 13 year olds, constant trash talking, or my favorite, no mic at all.  Players aside I haven't played Halo in about two years, I was severely burnt out.  Reach just might make me a halo player again, just gotta have the right party to play with.  What do you guys think about it?

DarkWraith56

Re: Who's playing the Halo Reach Beta?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:02:14 pm »
I've played it almost since it became available, and I have to say, I'm impressed.  The players are still as horrible as ever; high pitched screeching from 13 year olds, constant trash talking, or my favorite, no mic at all.  Players aside I haven't played Halo in about two years, I was severely burnt out.  Reach just might make me a halo player again, just gotta have the right party to play with.  What do you guys think about it?

i played it for about an hour, turned it off and threw my odst disk back into the corner, i hate halo 3, but if i want to play shadowrun, ill play shadowrun. Reach just isnt halo anymore, dont get me wrong i was destroying kids, i just dont like what they have done to it.

The game is to slow now, while they did get rid of most of the auto aim, the game feels easier to me, if mlg picks up reach, i will probably quit playing and focus on CSS again.

Offline BiPoLar BuNNy

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • SEN ID: PMS_BiPoLar
  • Wii ID: 4621-2040-3385-5205
  • XBL ID: PMS BiPoLar
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 03:44:57 pm »
I've been playing. I didn't like halo 3 I thought it sucked... but reach is actually pretty fun. I like what they have added... although the battle rifle seems to suck now.. that use to be my fav gun but maybe I just haven't got use to it yet. I like the added 'classes' and the armor perks. Halo was getting boring it was just the same game with new maps... hopefully the campaign doesn't bore me to tears like the last one.

We should play scene... seems like people quit too much bc its a beta and its driving me nuts.

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 04:58:29 pm »
Sure, I'm usually on in the evenings.  We'll get a party going to minimize the noise from the little kids :)