General and OKgamers.com > Site Improvements & News

iPhone/Android app?

(1/2) > >>

SeenNotScene:
Are there any developers here that could make an OKGamers app for the iPhone or Android OS? If one was to take priority I vote Android  ;D

Also, if it would help I would happily donate to the cause, and/or pay for the app once it was released...

I don't know if it would increase awareness or bring more people to our community, though I am a bit surprised this hasn't been pitched yet. Flame away if it has...

Furyswrath:
I'll See what I can come up with.  I think im about the only one around that does much of anything with Mobile app..

I Highly Doubt an iPhone App is made, due to the simple fact you have to pay 99 bucks just to get a developers license.  Then you gotta pay to get get your app in the app store.

So  Android it is..   I know more people with Android than iPhones anyways nowdays.

I will see what I can come up with.

Furyswrath:
There is an App called Tapatalk

Its 2.99  and its an app to easily browse SMF based Forums.    But thats All Ive found..

Im doing some research now to see what all it will entail.

Furyswrath:
Also For android and iPhones for now

use

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?wap2

Its a Text based..   i Know there has to be another way.. SMF Is smarter than that.  I will keep looking.

X_A:

--- Quote from: Furyswrath on February 13, 2011, 12:32:09 am ---Also For android and iPhones for now

use

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?wap2

Its a Text based..   i Know there has to be another way.. SMF Is smarter than that.  I will keep looking.

--- End quote ---

Yea, we could get that a bit more 'styled' and then promote it more?

As for an actual App - I've always been after it, it's just...  Developers are far and few in between - and firms can literally give the line "If your project isn't 100,000 or more, we won't talk to you."  re apps...  Sooooo yea....

X A

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version