Author Topic: Norman - Updated: AH3, MvC 3, Melee, Brawl, Reach, MK9, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS  (Read 4394 times)

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: SolidusSpriggan
Were going to wait for CSII to do anything blazblue, then probably shoot for early July, preferably beforer TnT which happens to coincide with the weekend of Genesis 2, sadly...

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Arcana Heart 3 community is already looking up. have 4 decent Norman players and about 6 people interested that are new to fighting games but started learning with us.

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Okay after a couple of small local tournaments and monthlies going into effect I've restructured this. Intimikill III will probably happen but its Hazygoose project not mine, look forward to. it

MK9...what kind of scene is there for this?

Halo regional. Timmy does Halo bring in larger regional crowds if you advertise regionally or do people mostly play in their own states? I can get the ballroom if we have over 100 entrants.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Okay after a couple of small local tournaments and monthlies going into effect I've restructured this. Intimikill III will probably happen but its Hazygoose project not mine, look forward to. it

MK9...what kind of scene is there for this?

Halo regional. Timmy does Halo bring in larger regional crowds if you advertise regionally or do people mostly play in their own states? I can get the ballroom if we have over 100 entrants.
regional people show.. heck they been begging me to do events in there states. So yea texas will be at the may event if you wanna know.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center