General and OKgamers.com > Site Improvements & News

OKgamers.com - How you can help!

<< < (2/5) > >>

X_A:

Geez man, we have a WHOLE TOURNAMENT forum for that, 2 for planning and actual tournaments in fact, and one to back up the old threads.

Are you not seeing the tournament information, in the Tournaments and Events forums, or linked RIGHT off the home page?  Is the site hard to navigate?  Or are you just not taking the time to look / read anything?

X A

Icychiller:
lol sorry dude imma speed reader that and im usually @ work looking around on here as fast as possible to see whats new with this or that..dont make me feel like  poopie head :(

X_A:

--- Quote from: Icychiller on November 22, 2006, 12:42:50 pm ---lol sorry dude imma speed reader that and im usually @ work looking around on here as fast as possible to see whats new with this or that..dont make me feel like  poopie head :(

--- End quote ---

lol, it's not about feelings man - it's about usablity.  If the site isn't easy to use / clear - then we need to change somethin, ya know?

Feedback is important.  Watching how people use and don't use the site - important.  And - if we didn't care, the site would go to heck ;)  So - better to bug someone about usablity than let the site be useless and this all be for nothing.

X A

Icychiller:
haha ♥♥♥♥♥ its all the website is fine dude..BUTTT....is there a way u can get a banner that i can post on my myspace to help promote the site dude..cuase i have a bunch of halo ppl on my site

Pinkie:
Totally interested. A lot needs to be done and I would love to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version