Author Topic: FASA Star Trek RPG, Others, Moore/Norman/OKC  (Read 2588 times)

Offline MooreGamer

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
    • Star Trek Role Playing Game Blog
FASA Star Trek RPG, Others, Moore/Norman/OKC
« on: March 30, 2009, 11:12:54 am »
I've got the old FASA Star trek rpg game form the eighties and ordering lots of supplement material for it. Would like to run a campaign. I have a blog for the game:

http://strpg.blogspot.com/

I'm really wanting to play this game since it has such a simple but playable system and the possibilities for adventure scenarios is endless. I'm a fan of the original series but by no means a trekkie. I have a pretty neat adveture scenario I've ordered and read already called the Orion Ruse. That adventure alone should make for three to four fun and interesting sessions, I put a summary of the plot opening on the blog.

I might be open to Star Wars rpg or others. No D&D, sorry. I am in the process of designing my own rules and setting for a fantasy campaign (very unlike D&D) if anyone is interested in playing that. I will play or GM. I also like post apocalyptic  settings and have some rukles for this or will play others.

I can meet up on most Monday or Sat. evenings. Every other week would be perfect. I'm 37, my son is 15 and plays, prefer non smoking non drinking games with people who behave maturely. Please consider us for your game as we have no one to game with.

Good gaming.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:36:54 am by MooreGamer »

magic-rhyme

Re: FASA Star Trek RPG, Others, Moore/Norman/OKC
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:25:47 pm »
I tried to take a look at your game, but your blog link doesn't seem to work.  :(

Offline MooreGamer

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
April 11th Game Set, Saturday 6:00 pm
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 09:22:42 pm »
We'll be beginning the FASA Star Trek Game next Saturday, an adventure scenario called "the Orion Ruse".

There is a synopsis of the Orion Ruse intro at my blog, Phasers on Stun. Magic Ryhme, I checked and the link works, must have been a glitch.

http://strpg.blogspot.com/

If I am unable to obtain a public location I will host the game at my home. I've gotten several replies and if anyone else would loike to join us just send an e-mail to [email protected]

I live in Moore. Come on out and kick some Klingon butt.

JB.

Offline MooreGamer

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 03:58:51 pm »
April Game Night 11th, 6:00 pm--we have four definite players, still room for more. All welcome. Game will be in Moore. E-mail [email protected]

Offline MooreGamer

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 03:04:02 pm »
Our Meet Up went well, we had five players, I posted about our game that night on the Phasers On Stun weblog.

These were some great players, veteran gamers and GM's yet very friendly and patient with a newbie player and one out of practice GM. The GM was not the definitive Star Trek expert at this game but we had fun anyway!

We still have room for more players, I can find a way to work your character into the campaign.

E-mail me if you are interested!